Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

GoldMan leaves NonPoint

Started by ALightOn, Sep 06, 2008, 12:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALightOn

Does any body know the real reason(s) why?

lithium

i don't think anyone cares
💩

ALightOn

Look, that may be, just move along then...just in case anyone has some info-that's why you post on a message BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!

DakkoN

Quote from: lithium on Sep 06, 2008, 06:24 PM
i don't think anyone cares

This is the correct answer.

Seriously, who cares, it's just the guitarist.. As long as the singer don't leave, you'll never notice anyone's gone.

ALightOn

are you serious? then you probably think the 'Tones are all about Chino-just so you'll understand, REread my previous post...lead singer, wtf? I'm sure nobody ever noticed the difference in Incubus' music since Dirk left or the differences in all the Faith No More albums with the different guitarists...stick to the Hannah Montana and Jonas Brothers message boards...

emotivelotion

emotivelotion

DakkoN

Quote from: ALightOn on Sep 08, 2008, 04:55 AM
are you serious? then you probably think the 'Tones are all about Chino-just so you'll understand, REread my previous post...lead singer, wtf? I'm sure nobody ever noticed the difference in Incubus' music since Dirk left or the differences in all the Faith No More albums with the different guitarists...stick to the Hannah Montana and Jonas Brothers message boards...

Guaran-damn-tee you that you would not miss anybody in the Deftones except Chino.  Because fact is, unless you are basically God-like (John Petrucci, Mike Portnoy, Les Claypool, etc. etc. etc. etc), individual style is hardly noticeable when you're playing the exact same notes, especially on music as simple as Nonpoint. 

alvarezbassist17

what a weak ass band anyways.

ALightOn

Yeah Stef is not a major contributor at all-see what happens when the "others (Chino)" write(s) the majority of the album-SNW...and I'm sure that NO ONE could tell that the album wasn t produced by Terry Date...dude,stay off the shit
anyway the 1st NoNPoint album is completely relevant,that being said I guess I'm not getting an answer to my question