Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Fringe

Started by goldpony, Sep 10, 2008, 09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

yeah that episode actually reminded me of the x-files again. that's a damn good sign.

could the bald guy be someone like the cigarette smoking man? or maybe the deepthroat character from the first couple seasons?
the guy was bizarre, but i think he is probably a good guy
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

yeah, I'm thinking he's one of the good guys.
and I think he is in the category of the characters that show will deal really much in the future.
the Observer. hm :)

did you notice that this one was the first episode without that mega company in general?
it somehow struck my head

lithium

anyone catch the finale? crazy stuffs
💩

bright lights, big city

yeah man. i love the Nimoy addition. and I never saw that huge Peter Bishop twist coming. wowzers!
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

niiiiiiiiiice finale

bright lights, big city

dude wait until you see the Lost finale...
DERP

lostpilot

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 14, 2009, 06:48 AM
dude wait until you see the Lost finale...

shhh no spoilers.
doing that right after university.. excited excited!

poofing acid

Just finished season 3....WTF

lostpilot

one of the greatest shows out there :)

bright lights, big city

I haven't watched this live since the first season (fucking FOX moved it to Friday nights). But I've been catching up with dvd's and downloading it. And it really is an awesome show. They definitely know how to end a season.
DERP