Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones - Spaceland September 18th?

Started by CUNTALOUPE, Sep 13, 2008, 05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

There Will Be Blood

glassdomino

Does remind me of Rats but with a better chorus.  Whatever Frank's doing, it's awesome.

There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood

darshun

Well, I'm sorry about the trouble w/the Zip file.  I swear I only selected the folder that the m4as were in, but maybe I made a mistake.  But nothing intentional, I'm sorry!!!
Shop smart, shop "S" Mart

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: darshun on Sep 19, 2008, 05:28 PM
Well, I'm sorry about the trouble w/the Zip file.  I swear I only selected the folder that the m4as were in, but maybe I made a mistake.  But nothing intentional, I'm sorry!!!

No worries.... Thank you for this!

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: darshun on Sep 19, 2008, 05:28 PM

Is ok dude, fuck the ppl with slow PCs

LOl
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Deftones86

tarkil

darshun, thanks so much dude, it's always great to see this sharing spirit among the fans...

Take care.

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

def-head

Frankz0r

Fuck!!

Im listening to melanie... and the intro is so fucking RRR! Why? I dunno...

Somehow I just love the way the song speed slows down when introducing the chorus... it kick ass (the fading), so do Frank's sounds...

It needs a lil bit of help to grow on me.

devilinside

Sounds like some 80's punk or garage band song. Me no likey.

mr.sinister

That new song is gonna sound tits on the CD. Live it is like so-so, but I can tell its gonna be good.

Inkblades

Teething + Rapture + Rats! Rats! Rats! = Melanie

mr.sinister

Quote from: Inkblades on Sep 19, 2008, 05:49 PM
Teething + Rapture + Rats! Rats! Rats! = Melanie
Sounds about right.

wither-I

Quote from: mr.sinister on Sep 19, 2008, 05:48 PM
That new song is gonna sound tits on the CD. Live it is like so-so, but I can tell its gonna be good.
yeah i like the vocal style more so than rats. disjunct harmonies are greeeeaat  8)

"coming into the nearness of distance"

sharinglungs

Who thinks that they should now put the studio version on their myspace or somethin?

Frankz0r

Quote from: sharinglungs on Sep 19, 2008, 05:57 PM
Who thinks that they should now put the studio version on their myspace or somethin?

I wish they didnt.

Remember what happened with beware? like 3 versions out and they were totally different from the one on SNW.

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: sharinglungs on Sep 19, 2008, 05:57 PM

Ummm they prob will.... but they shoudnt

ghettovaquero

chino sounds like crap in that new song, i could only understand *pig squealss* and fuck it