Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones - Spaceland September 18th?

Started by CUNTALOUPE, Sep 13, 2008, 05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

I really like the new song.   It's hard to just say  "Nah it's fucking terrible!"   It's LIVE!!!   I really dislike mostly every performance of Digital Bath live.  But the album version is heaven.   

I like the riffs... I like the agressiveness, and overall I like his voice!   Hubby listened with me and he got chills twice.   I've listened to it upwards of 10 times, and it's really grown on me.    I can't wait to hear it on the album.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

UrZ*

FUCK they sound so good on the bootleg, thx man!...fuck his voice is so crisp and clear... :O

i can only applaud them, all the little things they added and changed or play different...really adds.. take beware, sounds so awesome..
And somewhere, There's someone who cares. With a heart of gold, To have and to hold.

White Pwny

Quote from: White Pwny on Sep 20, 2008, 02:17 PM
I really like the new song.   It's hard to just say  "Nah it's fucking terrible!"   It's LIVE!!!   I really dislike mostly every performance of Digital Bath live.  But the album version is heaven.  

I like the riffs... I like the agressiveness, and overall I like his voice!   Hubby listened with me and he got chills twice.   I've listened to it upwards of 10 times, and it's really grown on me.    I can't wait to hear it on the album.

And then I hear this Digital Bath from last night.   Ahhh...   he sounds great.    Fuck the haters.   

[youtube=425,350]iDphVzRNtHk[/youtube]

UrZ*

Quote from: White Pwny on Sep 20, 2008, 02:29 PM
Quote from: White Pwny on Sep 20, 2008, 02:17 PM
I really like the new song.   It's hard to just say  "Nah it's fucking terrible!"   It's LIVE!!!   I really dislike mostly every performance of Digital Bath live.  But the album version is heaven.  

I like the riffs... I like the agressiveness, and overall I like his voice!   Hubby listened with me and he got chills twice.   I've listened to it upwards of 10 times, and it's really grown on me.    I can't wait to hear it on the album.

yeah, sounds better than the one from NBC (2001)... but their overall sounds...when i listen to HITE and Beware from that show it sounds so different...everything is audible...maybe even better than on SNW :\ (especially chi's bass...so warm...lovin it)

And then I hear this Digital Bath from last night.   Ahhh...   he sounds great.    Fuck the haters.  
And somewhere, There's someone who cares. With a heart of gold, To have and to hold.

Noia

well, i think everyone should smoke some weed and listen to Melanie; im lovin that song now. frank's noises sounds awesome;
hope they release the studio version soon  :o

devilinside

Quote from: Noia on Sep 20, 2008, 02:59 PM
well, i think everyone should smoke some weed and listen to Melanie; im lovin that song now. frank's noises sounds awesome;
hope they release the studio version soon  :o

Yeeeah...haven't you seen the episode of family Guy where Lois and Peter get high and sing and think its good?? Same thing.

White Pwny

I'm not stoned while listening, and I think it sounds kick ass.    I can't wait for the album to drop.... or for them to come to Chicago!

monk

here's elite from spaceland. i almost poked out chino's eye at 1:46 haha.

[youtube=425,350]DeqEXPnL23U[/youtube]

Mikey

good stuff, monk. as usual.
can't wait to see the whole show.

monk

i didn't tape the whole show. i only shot elite, beware, headup and melonie.

:(

Mikey

i'm sure i'll love the songs you were able to record.
Thanks, bro.
:)

deftoolsys07

Quote from: monk on Sep 21, 2008, 05:29 PM
i didn't tape the whole show. i only shot elite, beware, headup and melonie.

:(

when can we see the rest?!?!?!
awesome video of elite, too
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

cyppe101

glasstone1983

Damn the stage is so tiny. You are very lucky to see them in such an intimate venue. Thanks and great work.

Infector

I like the new song. Can't wait for a studio version :)

mikau

thanks for the bootleg darshun, sounds pretty good :)

the new song chorus is cool

neutron liar

pixElsblUr

Quote from: neutron liar on Sep 22, 2008, 02:33 PM
Quote from: Corleone on Sep 20, 2008, 12:01 AM
FOD owns that song

agreed.

it be bomb if FOD was released as studio track not just as instrumental like the one everyone already has

darshun

Thanks all for the positive feedback!!!  It's always a pleasure to record a show, I do it because I want to share these recordings for all fans!!!  Hence why I joined!!!.  Oh yeah, there was a guy named Frank who I met who had a super nice video camera (one of dem real expensive ones).  Does anyone know who this Frank is?  He was contemplating putting up his video but he needed an ok from the band I think...  Frank, you there?  Let a brotha know!!!
Shop smart, shop "S" Mart

deftfan

Quote from: monk on Sep 21, 2008, 04:50 PM
here's elite from spaceland. i almost poked out chino's eye at 1:46 haha.

[youtube=425,350]DeqEXPnL23U[/youtube]
great recording, great quality...thanks for posting :) Please some more :)