Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones - Spaceland September 18th?

Started by CUNTALOUPE, Sep 13, 2008, 08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New_Failure

I have the new song and a bunch of other ones recorded. It might take me a couple of days to finally get it off the camera though. I'll try and up them on Saturday. Show was fucking insane. I totally lost my glasses and couldn't see shit after the second song.
I blued myself - Tobias Fumke

There Will Be Blood

i thought chino hates to sing passenger. cuz he doesnt like to sing maynards parts?

devilinside

Nobody can say "Chrome Buttons" quite like Maynard does....best part of the song.

snw9

theres a gig 2nite too!so the new song again?
Code: [Select]

pixElsblUr

FUCK FUCK FUCK, I wasn't able to get in, i waited til 9:30, they only let an additional 15 people in, Chino and steph do look skinnier for sure, I briefly got to talk to abe and frank, very chill

snw9

Quote from: New_Failure on Sep 19, 2008, 06:25 PM
I have the new song and a bunch of other ones recorded. It might take me a couple of days to finally get it off the camera though. I'll try and up them on Saturday. Show was fucking insane. I totally lost my glasses and couldn't see shit after the second song.

new failure, can u up the new song first, audio or video?

snw9

Quote from: pixElsblUr on Sep 19, 2008, 06:36 PM
FUCK FUCK FUCK, I wasn't able to get in, i waited til 9:30, they only let an additional 15 people in, Chino and steph do look skinnier for sure, I briefly got to talk to abe and frank, very chill

any news on new songs, album?

pixElsblUr

naw, no news, it was like a brief conversation, just bullshitting with them, dude, abe is short, lol

New_Failure

Quote from: juvenile on Sep 19, 2008, 06:36 PM
Quote from: New_Failure on Sep 19, 2008, 06:25 PM

new failure, can u up the new song first, audio or video?

That will be the first one I do since I know that everyone wants to hear that shit. I can't even listen to it because the camera died last night. I remember thinking it sounded like Rats
I blued myself - Tobias Fumke

wither-I

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 19, 2008, 06:16 PM
Quote from: monk on Sep 19, 2008, 11:56 AM
just got back from the brutal show. got a few vids of few songs including a new song, but not sure of its title. sounds a lot like rats though.

Ooh...that sucks! hahaha

And who hasn't seen Passenger live at least twice...that wasn't anything spectacular.

i know right  :(

"coming into the nearness of distance"

deftfan

devilinside

Chino looks the same to me,but Stef's hair looks super healthy!

And I'm diggin the shiny blue curtain behind them!

There Will Be Blood

pony_01

is that steph doin sumtin with his hair?
that is fuckin straight hair !

pixElsblUr

they look skinnier in person dude, stephs hair looks cool too

pony_01

deadohiosky

I went last night and it was amazing!  holy shit.  they kicked it off with five straight hard old school tunes..

deftfan

darshun

Well, I posted in the wrong section.  FLAC files are up on dimeadozen and the traders den of last night's set.  If you don't want to bother w/FLAC then d/l the show @ my webby:  http://el1011.com

I stayed up all night to splice and dice the show for all you fans!!!  Let me know what you think of the quality!!!
Shop smart, shop "S" Mart

deftfan