Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones - Spaceland September 18th?

Started by CUNTALOUPE, Sep 13, 2008, 05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

There Will Be Blood

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: darshun on Sep 19, 2008, 04:56 PM
Well, I posted in the wrong section.  FLAC files are up on dimeadozen and the traders den of last night's set.  If you don't want to bother w/FLAC then d/l the show @ my webby:  http://el1011.com

I stayed up all night to splice and dice the show for all you fans!!!  Let me know what you think of the quality!!!

Thanks a lot dude
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Penicks

There Will Be Blood

its taking me forever to extract it!!

Penicks

You computer must suck ass, it took me 2 seconds. Chino sounds good btw.

lahemi

np: deftones - melanie

thx a lot, sir

ablackswan

anyone could upload only the new song pls?
*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

There Will Be Blood

so wut does everyone think of the new song?

srcuello

Mine's taking forever too.  But I'm soooooooo excited.  Melanie, huh?  Chino with his naming songs after chicas.  Que cute.

ablackswan

*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

There Will Be Blood

pony_01

Quote from: Penicks on Sep 19, 2008, 05:05 PM
You computer must suck ass, it took me 2 seconds. Chino sounds good btw.

liar

darshun

Sorry about the size, but it was an hour and a 1/2 set, so that's why its so huge....

I zipped it on a mac, btw, so maybe that's why it's taking so long to extract?!?
Shop smart, shop "S" Mart

Penicks

I'm totally serial. Download took 7 minutes, extracting isn't even worth mentioning.

No darshun, I have a PC. You have 2 folders though in the .zip file, one that says MAC OS or whatever and the folder with the show on. I just extracted the latter.

There Will Be Blood

it took like 10 mins to extract... not that bad

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: darshun on Sep 19, 2008, 05:12 PM
Sorry about the size, but it was an hour and a 1/2 set, so that's why its so huge....

I zipped it on a mac, btw, so maybe that's why it's taking so long to extract?!?

It took me like 30 secs, it depends on the computer or laptop you are using.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

There Will Be Blood

srcuello

Sounds kinda like "Teething" at the beginning.  Hmmmmm ... maybe it gets better with a few more listens.

srcuello

And it is realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly short. Like 2:30?  Interesting.