Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

viva mexico!

Started by TheWatcher, Sep 17, 2008, 02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWatcher

today september 16 is our day people!

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

TheWatcher

emotivelotion

im sorry but you're wrong dude, there's nothing such an independence, we're still controlled by the system and a very explanaroty proof of that was the past 1st and so was the last year and every single day after the elections for president wich is also big lie just like the independence itself, its funny ¿viva méxico? thats the most funny taking apart "viva la virgen" etc., in 1810 it was still "La Nueva España"  not even mexico, and all about Lupe, more fake stuff, this term being adopted through the years just to go on with religion and nationalism, the real quotes were "viva la corona española","viva fernando vii" and finally "viva la nueva españa", at that time France was trying to fuck up Spain in other words.

it is a shame, gringos are in their right to call us: ignorants, when the immigrants hardly had secondary or even elementary education, bringing illiterate children  about their own "roots".

theis

prediction: this thread will go on for 10+ pages filled with useless banter.

Crazylegs

i enjoy the word banter.

devilinside

Quote from: emotivelotion on Sep 17, 2008, 03:04 AM
im sorry but you're wrong dude, there's nothing such an independence, we're still controlled by the system and a very explanaroty proof of that was the past 1st and so was the last year and every single day after the elections for president wich is also big lie just like the independence itself, its funny ¿viva méxico? thats the most funny taking apart "viva la virgen" etc., in 1810 it was still "La Nueva España"  not even mexico, and all about Lupe, more fake stuff, this term being adopted through the years just to go on with religion and nationalism, the real quotes were "viva la corona española","viva fernando vii" and finally "viva la nueva españa", at that time France was trying to fuck up Spain in other words.

it is a shame, gringos are in their right to call us: ignorants, when the immigrants hardly had secondary or even elementary education, bringing illiterate children  about their own "roots".

I do not appreciate being called a gringo.

emotivelotion

k but your a lovely gringa

devilinside

*refrains from making a radically racist remark*

defskull

Penicks

el burrito
el lazy sleeping mexican
el jennifer lopez

devilinside

Variable

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Sep 17, 2008, 08:15 AM
Probably not.  I cant imagine anyone caring that much about mexico.

emotivelotion

agreed, fuck mexico, chonos, chicanos, cholos and el nacho!

devilinside

Mmmm tres leches cake! Best thing to come out of Mexico! Ooh...and Vanilla Extract.  ;D

whodunit?

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Sep 17, 2008, 08:15 AM

=95% of this board.

I'd love to go to Mexico.

devilinside

There are certain parts I'd like to go to. Then others that would scare the shit outta me. haha

emotivelotion

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 17, 2008, 10:37 PM
There are certain parts I'd like to go to. Then others that would scare the shit outta me. haha

no way youre talking cuz of that funny movie the ruins?

devilinside

I have no idea what that movie is Mister Dorian.  lol I don't watch much tv. :(

emotivelotion

lawl i asumed you did it too cuz erik just watched it a few days ago, so what places would scare you?