Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

viva mexico!

Started by TheWatcher, Sep 17, 2008, 02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

haha!! I would feel unsafe in any part that I didn't have Erik speaking for me at. I dont want my kidneys stolen and sold on the black market. hahahaha

emotivelotion

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 17, 2008, 11:16 PM
haha!! I would feel unsafe in any part that I didn't have Erik speaking for me at. I dont want my kidneys stolen and sold on the black market. hahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! and you just thought i was being racist?

devilinside

Ooh...I'm not making derogatory remarks about Mexicans...yo!   Erik's put all this stuff in my head.

emotivelotion

well where he comes from yeah, cuz its basically the border where the dealers fight for territory wich is a guarantee to the junkies at US getting their candy's from the best, i bet in the capital is not that risky it wont get far from a express and friendly kidnapping

Variable

my roommate at military school was from Mexico City.  He was cool as shit.  There were actually a lot of Mexicans from southern mexico at that school.  Sort of the upper class of Mexico im guessing.  They would get really pissed off every time they saw some chicano or some bitch looking like that chick in watcher's sig.  They said those people were a disgrace to their race and nation.  All of us gringos would have to step in to make sure they didn't go ape shit on all the little wana be bangers.  Good times.

TheWatcher

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Sep 17, 2008, 08:15 AM
prediction: this thread will go on for 10+ pages filled with useless banter.

i think the same when i read your post

theis

cool, you just accomplished making no sense at all. *high five*

emotivelotion

Quote from: Variable on Sep 18, 2008, 12:00 AM
my roommate at military school was from Mexico City.  He was cool as shit.  There were actually a lot of Mexicans from southern mexico at that school.  Sort of the upper class of Mexico im guessing.  They would get really pissed off every time they saw some chicano or some bitch looking like that chick in watcher's sig.  They said those people were a disgrace to their race and nation.  All of us gringos would have to step in to make sure they didn't go ape shit on all the little wana be bangers.  Good times.

so true you got to see them when they come to their towns feeling the gangsters, ha, im sure when they get back to the states are just head bowed after wasting their money on showing off,  so they may play dead as its seen, thats why im with them haters somehow, it is taking us all away from any progress as a nation

deftonekid

Ok I agree with my homie Dorian that there's no fucking independence here, but I take any chance I have to put on a sombrero and get wasted haha.

Me & a friend on a bar with a Tecate chick ;D celebrating the so called "independence day".

devilinside

Whats up with the girls using Sharpies to draw on eyebrows? LOL

http://latina.blog-city.com/keep_sharpies_away_from_mexicans__self_explanatory.htm

emotivelotion

cuz the real mexican chicks have them by nature, even a moustache tho
didnt you know about it? dang even me that i shit on tv that was sounded in everywhere lawl

devilinside

Mexican chics dont have eyebrows but have moustaches?????

deftonekid

well she was hot so she can use Sharpies to draw on eyebrows :D I don't care, and yeah Mexican chics have moustaches, sexy haha

devilinside

Are ya'll serious??  Tell me you're joking. haha I want a sombrero.

emotivelotion

k i dont wanna look like a bitter asshole (lies, i dont fucking care) but i got drunk one day before 15th, its supposely the bday of mine, cant figure out if i were born on 15th, dang then i would be an insane patriot

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 18, 2008, 01:22 AM
Are ya'll serious??  Tell me you're joking. haha I want a sombrero.

you havent seen Salma?

devilinside

I've never really paid attention. Wow...that must suck.

emotivelotion

its sexy tho that makes you (as a boii) to not care if your moustache itches her JAJAJA

devilinside

Variable

They don't really have moustaches Kelly.  I mean they are just like Italian girls.  They have dark hair, so it shows up a bit more is all.  Its not like the entire country of Mexico is one big freak show of women with moustaches.  And they draw on their eye brows because for some reason that's cool in their culture.  Just like low riders and suspenders *shrugs* its just their thing.  The girls wouldn't do it if the guys didn't like it.  So really, you should be making fun of the Mexican men.

emotivelotion

lawl next time you ougtha kick erik in the throat