Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

oh come on, Irish are good people, Trey

deftonekid

Quote from: Corleone on Sep 24, 2008, 05:28 AM
mexican users (+ me) > the rest
haha :D

Quote from: Variable on Sep 24, 2008, 10:02 AM
no, not really.  Besides, I'm pretty sure that Mexicans and Americans all agree that Canadians are super dorks.
haha there are super dorks everywhere so don't worry

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 24, 2008, 03:05 PM
Hey fuck you...I'm Irish. Irish are BAD ASSES!  Oh wait...you said literally....nvm.
Quote from: bored on Sep 24, 2008, 03:14 PM
oh come on, Irish are good people, Trey
lol @ no one standing up for Canadians, but its hands across the board for the Irish.  You people are great.

But it was a joke.  As in Irish people literally have Red hair.  And they are literally kind of a lost nation who kind of have their independence, but kind of not.  They are kind of part of the UK, but kind of not.  And for a long time the British though they were superior to the Irish.....like a step child......get it?

deftonekid

Quote from: Variable on Sep 24, 2008, 09:21 PM
But it was a joke.  As in Irish people literally have Red hair.  And they are literally kind of a lost nation who kind of have their independence, but kind of not.  They are kind of part of the UK, but kind of not.  And for a long time the British though they were superior to the Irish.....like a step child......get it?
I love the "kind of , but kind of not" part haha. Here in MX is exacly the same: we kind of have our independence, but kind of not and we are kind of the US backyard but kind of not...small world...

emotivelotion

i think canada rules

nonesuch

i drink your milkshake

emotivelotion

Corleone

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 24, 2008, 11:44 AM
Yeah...pretty much. Canadians are like the red headed step children of the world.   ;D

You're Irish and you're calling us gingers, k lol typical ignorance.

I'm only part Irish :p

ps variable is a fag who likes mtv shows.. such as duh hills

like totally

devilinside

Quote from: Corleone on Sep 24, 2008, 10:57 PM
Yeah...pretty much. Canadians are like the red headed step children of the world.   ;D

like totally

I'm far from ignorant. It's not my fault you're from Canada and have never heard the term "beat you like a "red headed step child". It pretty much means less liked/the outcast.

And I'm not 100% Irish.....fool.

Corleone

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 25, 2008, 12:59 AM
Yeah...pretty much. Canadians are like the red headed step children of the world.   ;D

like totally

I'm far from ignorant. It's not my fault you're from Canada and have never heard the term "beat you like a "red headed step child". It pretty much means less liked/the outcast.

okay

i'd rather live in toronto than nashville, better health care, better weed... ya good stuff

devilinside

What do you know about Nashville's weed and health care?? Never had a problem with my health care...and I don't smoke weed soo much,but my dad does and when I do do it,DAYUM! And that shit ain't from Toronto so put that in your pipe and smoke it. EL OH EL!!!

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Somebody should close this fucking shit, is not like their days all the rest of year.

By the way, Chile 1 - Mexico 0
Such a fucking sore losers throwing shit to the chilenian fans

LMFAO
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Variable

Quote from: Corleone on Sep 25, 2008, 01:30 AM
Yeah...pretty much. Canadians are like the red headed step children of the world.   ;D

like totally

okay

i'd rather live in toronto than nashville, better health care, better weed... ya good stuff
dude, everyone is just fucking around then you have to go get all serious and hurt.  I'm pretty sure that the majority of world opinion is that Canada is a pretty cool country and a pretty cool place to live. 

Just a little FYI though.  I have worked with a lot of doctors that spent time in Canada to try out the health care system and see if they liked it better.  They all said they would rather get treated under the private system like we have here in the states ( that is also a good FYI to you Obama supporters)  I can elaborate if anyone actually cares.

tarkil

Quote from: Variable on Sep 25, 2008, 08:15 AM
I can elaborate if anyone actually cares.

Nope, thanks...     ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

devilinside

Corleone

Quote from: Variable on Sep 25, 2008, 08:15 AM
Quote from: Corleone on Sep 25, 2008, 01:30 AM

like totally

okay

dude, everyone is just fucking around then you have to go get all serious and hurt.  I'm pretty sure that the majority of world opinion is that Canada is a pretty cool country and a pretty cool place to live. 

Just a little FYI though.  I have worked with a lot of doctors that spent time in Canada to try out the health care system and see if they liked it better.  They all said they would rather get treated under the private system like we have here in the states ( that is also a good FYI to you Obama supporters)  I can elaborate if anyone actually cares.

hmmmm doctors who want to make more money and be taxed less... hmm yeah I think your opinion is a little one sided

Variable

no sir.  doctors who want to be able to treat patients the way they see fit, without finantual limitations.  In a socialed health care system, there is only so much money.  Doctors have to do the least amount of care without causing harm at the cheapest possible price.  For example, a simple, very simple example

You come in with flank pain to the ER.  The doctor thinks kidney stones.  He test your urine and finds blood in it.  You probably had a kindey stone.  However, he coud know 100% if he did a CT scan on you.  But CT scans are expensive.  So he doesnt know how big the stone is.  If you will be able to pass this on your own or if you need to see a uriologist and possibly have surgery.  Its all a gamble.  You could be in horrible pain for a month until they decide it is appropriate to do a CT scan, that the government wont peanalize them for doing an unecessary test.  So then they finally do the test.  And oh, what do you know, you need surgery.  In america they would have found that the same night.  But it cost money.  Pros and Cons

But bud, those doctors happened to be personal friends of mine.  They are good people.  You can trust me there.  

deftonekid

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Sep 25, 2008, 06:02 AM
Somebody should close this fucking shit, is not like their days all the rest of year.

LMFAO

Man if you're going to post that kind of shit then of course this thread should be closed. 
If you don't like this thread then don't look at it, problem solved.
BTW there are crazy fans all over the world.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: deftonekid on Sep 25, 2008, 06:36 PM
Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Sep 25, 2008, 06:02 AM

LMFAO

Man if you're going to post that kind of shit then of course this thread should be closed. 
If you don't like this thread then don't look at it, problem solved.
BTW there are crazy fans all over the world.

Crazy fans yes but sore fucking losers No.
Thank you and fuck off asshole ^ ^
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

deftonekid

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Sep 25, 2008, 06:54 PM
Crazy fans yes but sore fucking losers No.
Thank you and fuck off asshole ^ ^
well I can't expect more from a guy like you...