Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Californication

Started by oldgentlovecraft, Sep 18, 2008, 06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgentlovecraft

I just started watching this on Showtime and I'm addicted.  It's like The Catcher in the Rye for adults.  Last night I saw an episode where he even got beat up by a pimp for not paying the prostitute.  Anyone seen? 

devilinside

I've glanced at it,but never got into it. I DO know that David Duchovny just went to rehab for sex addiction. haha

bright lights, big city

Weeds is a good show on Showtime, but I've never actually watched Californication
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

Yeah, I watched every episode of Californication,
nice. Of course not the highest quality of a tv show, but still decent and very enjoyable!

And now yes, Weeds is one veeeeeeeeery good show!

oldgentlovecraft

Lol nice.  He's actually pretty damn funny in the show and some of the sex scenes are hilarious.  Last night his friend ripped his nipple with a clamp.

lostpilot

yeah, there's more to come about that ;D
much more

oldgentlovecraft

I'm definitely diggin' it.

theis

oldgentlovecraft

I was surprised with how much I got into it.  David Duchovny does a good job.

theis

yeah when i first watched it, i thought to myself "wow, they can really show that on tv?". haha, i love how much they push it to the limit.

oldgentlovecraft

The feel of the show reminds me of Nip/Tuck but better written and wittier.

devilinside

Oooh I LOVED Nip/Fuck! haha

deftonekid

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Sep 18, 2008, 10:35 PM
I was surprised with how much I got into it.  David Duchovny does a good job.

yeah just a great show[

White Pwny

Californiacation is really good.  Last season ended fantastically.  I can't wait for the new season.     Showtime has tons of great shows.   Not only is Californiacation great.... Weeds and Dexter are UBER good shows to watch every week!    Catch them if ya get a chance.   I love them all... but ahh Dexter is one of them ones where you are kind of on the edge of your seat show wondering whats gonna happen from week to week.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

lostpilot

Quote from: White Pwny on Sep 19, 2008, 02:53 AM
Californiacation is really good.  Last season ended fantastically.  I can't wait for the new season. 

The pilot leaked about a week ago :)
You could download it.

Jacob

best show on tv in a long time. can't wait for the new season either.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

nonesuch

ive seen every episode of weeds, dexter, and californication and was sucked in nonstop for everyone til i finished it.  Californication is a great show and one of the most leave you hanging/wanting more season endings ive ever seen. Of course the ending to season one (or was it two) of Weeds is legendary

Right now i cant stop watching LOST though, halfway through season 3 and my life is worthless because of it
i drink your milkshake

lostpilot

yeah, LOST is addictive, very.

I watched season 2 in two days, having about 4 hours of sleep (and then again having dreams with Lost setting and heroes, LOL).

lithium

💩

White Wrist

Quote from: aenemic on Sep 19, 2008, 10:25 AM
best show on tv in a long time. can't wait for the new season either.