Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Californication

Started by oldgentlovecraft, Sep 18, 2008, 06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

I <3 David Duchovny

theis

So, the season have been pretty awesome so far.

Damn, the stripper/Hank's student from last night's ep. was hot as fuuuuck.

bright lights, big city

Susan Sarandon's daughter?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

defskull

Yeah.  A video of it is on wwtdd.com

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

theis

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus fucking christ. How hot is Susan Sarandon's daughter?

Fucking perfect tits.

bright lights, big city

For realsies. Absolutely perfect bewbage.
DERP

nonesuch

i drink your milkshake

theis

Haha, hilarious episode last night.

Kathleen Turner is ridiculously disgusting, but she's brilliant as that character.

theis

Daaaaamn, what a sad season final :(

devlin

Quote from: theis on Dec 14, 2009, 03:41 PM
Daaaaamn, what a sad season final :(

yeah but very predictable. when they showed mia's return in last weeks previews i knew where it was heading.

and "rocket man" was an odd choice of song to play while all that unfolded. but somehow it worked. it definitly added to the gravity of the situation. for me at least.

theis

Definitely. I loved how powerful the scene was without hearing what was being said.

Jacob

very sad final, although predictable as devlin said.

I'm slowly starting to hate Karen to be honest. sure, she's hot as fucking hell, but she just won't give Hank a break and when he actually tries to be a good man she totally ignores it or turns it around on him.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

devlin

Quote from: Jacob on Dec 15, 2009, 09:15 AM
very sad final, although predictable as devlin said.

I'm slowly starting to hate Karen to be honest. sure, she's hot as fucking hell, but she just won't give Hank a break and when he actually tries to be a good man she totally ignores it or turns it around on him.

well there is only so much a person can take. only so many times she can forgive his fucking around. but this mia thing really isn't his fault. karren was with bill at the time and he had no idea who she was, or how young. the only thing he did wrong was lie and let this get so big (the whole book deal)

Jacob

that's what I'm talking about. sure, we don't know exactly what words were said, but I can only imagine he explained every part of the story, and if he did then her freaking out was surely too much, especially considering the good place they were in at the moment.

so yeah, he's fucking around and lying. but she's no better when she leads him on all the time, then throws random stuff in his face. the kid had it right, she just needs to walk away instead of making his life even more miserable.

and actually he didn't exactly "let" the book deal get as big as it did - he tried stopping her but didn't exactly have much choice.

devlin

he could have told the truth from the begining is all i meant. and the book situation would have gone no where.

he and karen have a fucked up realationship, there is no denying that. but it seems like you are being very biased torwards hank. and putting way to much blame on karen. both have fucked up alot. but i would definitly say, although i like hanks character alot better, that he is to blame for most.

Jacob

yeah I guess I'm somewhat biased, and I realize he's to blame for most of it. I just think she handles most situations extremely selfish.

to be honest, I think I've watched too much Rescue Me... there are some big similarities between Tommy and Janet Gavin and Hank and Karen. and Janet turned out to be a heartless bitch so I guess I'm kinda expecting the same from Karen.

I know, I take tv series way too seriously.

devlin

haha i tend to really get into to shows too. i've never seen rescue me. but karen has every right to be selfish and gaurded as far as im concerned. i want it to work out and for hank to get what he wants and be happy. but he sabotages him self everytime.

same with runkel (sp?) i thought marcy was coming around. but again they both fucked up alot, and he was to blame for most of it. and i can't blame her for not giving it another go.

lostpilot