Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

For all your audio bootleg needs, just rely on...

Started by darshun, Sep 19, 2008, 05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darshun

me...

Well this is my 3rd post, so I shoulda posted here 1st, but I wanted to get the bootleg rolling from last night's show.

Well, I'm an audiophile and go to a lot of shows.  I'm friends with Kristian & Tim of El Ten Eleven and been a fan of theirs since 2003.  I have a bunch of sets recorded since then and they're on my site.  I haven't releaesd all the sets tho yet.  I need to re-xfer the shows from minidisc etc.  oh yeah, my site is http://el1011.com  You can say I'm the biggest and longest standing fan of L 10 11.  Kristian told me that they tried to get Chino on the newest L 10 record but by the time that Chino replied back to Kristian, the album had already been mastered.  SO there is a song on L 10's called "Chino."

Anyways, I hope to meet a lot of ppl here, cos Deftones is a great band and I'm sure there are a lot of like-minded ppl here.  Looking forward to making new friends.

I use the Edirol R09 to record shows and use its onboard mics instead of an external mic.  It works out great actually... 
Shop smart, shop "S" Mart

cyppe101

tarkil

Nice introduction indeed...

Thanks again for the boot, and welcome to the fun... :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

darshun

Another thing, my best friend is friends w/TOOL.  He had the opportunity to work on Stinkfist and Aenema videos.  I was able to work on Aenema but showed up the last day of the shoot for Stinkfist.  Adam loves working the late hours of the night so I was only able to work on 3 scenes for Aenema.  Bummed cos I wanted to stay longer, I had to work the next day early in the morning.  But glad I didn't pass up the opportunity...  Kevin Willis gave me a souvenir from the Aenema video since I helped.
Shop smart, shop "S" Mart