Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Photoshop/Paint/whatever Thread!!!

Started by devilinside, Sep 23, 2008, 12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Ok,so I thought it would be fun for all you talented people to show your artistic skills! You can use whatever method you choose,and show us your Deftones funnies. Keep in mind,this is for fun,so nobody get butt hurt if someone alters Chino's hair.

*I'm not putting this in the art thread,simply because nobody hardly ever visits that section,and I think we'll get more of a response with it in this area.*

So.....get started!

Variable

ok.  So I know that this isnt really what you are looking for.  But it is something for me to contribute before I got to sleep.  For all of you who were not around for this pic, just ignore everything but the poster

devilinside

White Pwny

I'm trying to recall who that was in the pic.   God that was forever ago.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

that was me, in my room, having sex in my favorite sexual position. 

White Pwny

So favorite, that you are snoring.   *claps*
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Shaye

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 23, 2008, 12:50 PM
Ok,so I thought it would be fun for all you talented people to show your artistic skills! You can use whatever method you choose,and show us your Deftones funnies. Keep in mind,this is for fun,so nobody get butt hurt if someone alters Chino's hair.

*I'm not putting this in the art thread,simply because nobody hardly ever visits that section,and I think we'll get more of a response with it in this area.*

So.....get started!

Do they have to be funny? Or can it be just artistic stuff?

Nevermind. I found the answer to this is the bullshit thread.    :'(

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Sep 23, 2008, 01:22 PM
So favorite, that you are snoring.   *claps*
it was supposed to be that I love it when im so fucking good that I make chicks cum in my sleep.  That is my favorite, making chicks cum in my sleep.

lostpilot

Variable

um, bump.  Seriously people?  No one wants to play?

lostpilot

Variable

devilinside

Variable

maybe we should designate a pic and have a contest to see who could do the best with the same pic?  or no?

lostpilot

Variable

I think it would be fun.  But I will let Kelly take the lead and do what she wants with her topic

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Variable on Oct 04, 2008, 07:12 PM
maybe we should designate a pic and have a contest to see who could do the best with the same pic?  or no?

if you do that i will win :D
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Oct 04, 2008, 08:30 PM
I think it would be fun.  But I will let Kelly take the lead and do what she wants with her topic

Nah you do it....i'm not feeling very controlling today.

Variable

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Oct 04, 2008, 08:53 PM
Quote from: Variable on Oct 04, 2008, 07:12 PM

if you do that i will win :D
o rlly?

devilinside

Post a pic for us to work with Mister G