Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Thoughts on beauty queen Sarah Palin

Started by defkitty, Sep 25, 2008, 06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defkitty

Katie Curic to Palin: Give me specific examples, in his 26 years [as senator] when       John McCain has pushed for regulation [of the stock market].

Palin to Curic: "I'll try to find ya some and I'll bring 'em to ya!"

wtf?  Please don't elect this figurehead nut job. ???

he who dies with the most toys wins

goldpony

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

deftonekid

Quote from: defkitty on Sep 25, 2008, 06:29 PM
Katie Curic to Palin: Give me specific examples, in his 26 years [as senator] when       John McCain has pushed for regulation [of the stock market].

Palin to Curic: "I'll try to find ya some and I'll bring 'em to ya!"

wtf?  Please don't elect this figurehead nut job. ???
haha well for what I can see, this woman is full of contradictions and stupid things like that, doesn't she?

lostpilot

bright lights, big city

i hope most people do realize she really is a dumb broad
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

deftonekid

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 25, 2008, 08:21 PM
i hope most people do realize she really is a dumb broad
I realize even I'm living in another country so...haha

goldpony

shes not some dumb broad, she represents the average american. she hunts and is a hockey mom, probably drives a mini-van too. oh, and she nurses her baby while doing conference calls  ::)
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

devilinside

Well fuck,I should be VP then! I'm a soccer mom,can pump my own gas,I can give birth to 9 lb babies and deliver puppies!! Everybody loves puppies!

deftonekid

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: goldpony on Sep 25, 2008, 09:23 PM
shes not some dumb broad, she represents the average american. she hunts and is a hockey mom, probably drives a mini-van too. oh, and she nurses her baby while doing conference calls  ::)

What fucking moms hunt?

BloodyKnifePrty

Well apparently she has good foreign relations since she's right next to Russia.  ::)

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

She's just good at "relations" in general.

Jacob

she's a woman. women can't so anything right. what we need is Arnold in the white house, a real man.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

devilinside

Women can't "so" anything right huh?? Guess you're a prime example of that,cause your mom really fucked up when she gave birth to you. Failed abortion.

;D ;D

Variable

as if Obama would be able to talk about specific examples of when Biden pushed for regulation of the stock market.  Obviously it would not work the other way around because we all know Obama is a noob and has not done anything.  Republicans are not supposed to believe in government control of the market anyways.

But fuck people, you are all giving into these stupid ass pointless issues.  Their are topics on this board with real substance to them. But no one participates in them.  But as soon as we start talking about Palin and making dumb women jokes, suddenly everyone gets political and has an opinion. 

Jacob

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 26, 2008, 12:59 PM
Women can't "so" anything right huh?? Guess you're a prime example of that,cause your mom really fucked up when she gave birth to you. Failed abortion.

;D ;D

haha, wow... talk about over reaction to a stupid joke.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Oldnewtype

dont elect anyone, theyre all dumb broads.

do your nation a favor. dont vote.

Variable

some people get it.  Either way we have to have a goernment.  The 3rd party candidates seem to have a lot of good policies

tarkil

Quote from: Variable on Sep 26, 2008, 02:15 PM
Their are topics on this board with real substance to them.

For all the times you point that out, I had to...

N00b !!!!!!11111111

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.