Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Thoughts on beauty queen Sarah Palin

Started by defkitty, Sep 25, 2008, 06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Quote from: aenemic on Sep 26, 2008, 02:26 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Sep 26, 2008, 12:59 PM
Women can't "so" anything right huh?? Guess you're a prime example of that,cause your mom really fucked up when she gave birth to you. Failed abortion.

;D ;D

haha, wow... talk about over reaction to a stupid joke.

Did I not laugh at the end?? Lighten up silly!

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Sep 26, 2008, 02:15 PM
as if Obama would be able to talk about specific examples of when Biden pushed for regulation of the stock market.  Obviously it would not work the other way around because we all know Obama is a noob and has not done anything.  Republicans are not supposed to believe in government control of the market anyways.

But fuck people, you are all giving into these stupid ass pointless issues.  Their are topics on this board with real substance to them. But no one participates in them.  But as soon as we start talking about Palin and making dumb women jokes, suddenly everyone gets political and has an opinion. 

I'm not talking soo much political stuff anymore,frankly cause it's not swaying my vote. But jeebus this chic is pretty out of the loop. She looks(and sounds) like a total buffoon.

Variable

I just think that we could say more about Palin then a bunch of personal attacks that dont even matter.  But whatever

devilinside

bright lights, big city

Women be shoppin'! Am I right? Is that more like it?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

indychinoluv

Quote from: goldpony on Sep 25, 2008, 09:23 PM
shes not some dumb broad, she represents the average american. she hunts and is a hockey mom, probably drives a mini-van too. oh, and she nurses her baby while doing conference calls  ::)
thanks God Im not the average american.

Im not really following the american elections (we have our own comming up soon), but at first I thought McCain got her in to get the cool card. She's a working mother that doesn't look like a fella (Hillary Clinton) and she wears cool glasses.

Wolve in sheeps clothing. I think she could be dangerous

Variable

indychinoluv

Variable

devilinside

indychinoluv

sorry for the sarcasm, just trying to get a few gut laughs.

I just think she could cause some major trouble without intentionally doing it

devilinside

That's cause she's a tard. Not cause she's a woman! GAH! All you guy's and your sexist kidding!! ME NO LIKEY GODDAMMIT!   ;D

indychinoluv

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 28, 2008, 10:45 PM
That's cause she's a tard. Not cause she's a woman! GAH! All you guy's and your sexist kidding!! ME NO LIKEY GODDAMMIT!   ;D
its just cause it's the only tool we have over girls. I'd be homeless and hungry if it wasn't for my girlfriend
ie

Variable

Quote from: indychinoluv on Sep 28, 2008, 10:44 PM
sorry for the sarcasm, just trying to get a few gut laughs.

I just think she could cause some major trouble without intentionally doing it
like?

mrs_swa

from this past weekend SNL

[youtube=425,350]yysp_w52fNg[/youtube]

...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Variable

Getting your political info from SNL sounds just about right.

bright lights, big city

it's not our political info, it's just fucking hilarious because it how she really is.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

downtownpony

Variable

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 30, 2008, 12:31 AM
it's not our political info, it's just fucking hilarious because it how she really is.
It might not be where you get your political info from.  But some people out there.....yeah.

The real life interview was so embarrassing though.  As an American that is.  We should be embarrassed that someone with as much popularity in the national spot light as her would say such stupid things.  From what I understand of her.  She sounds like she does a pretty good job as a governor.  But she is just no where near ready to hit national politics yet.  Yet look at the support she has.  Pretty embarrassing. 

bright lights, big city

haha yeah now that you make a point of it, it really is pretty embarrassing. from what we know about her, she really shouldn't be in this position.
DERP