Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Thoughts on beauty queen Sarah Palin

Started by defkitty, Sep 25, 2008, 06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

but she has a lot of support.  Goes to show how much people actually pay attention

Runs With The Spirit

She's backed up because her and McCain are the definition of what the Right Wing is all about. War.

They want the world to end, they want to die buried in dollar bills, their only true god, They read the same bible Jah has given me but take a Wrong interpretation mixed with vain imagination, and Don't know what they're really doing, they think they are important, but it's us! all the poor and the meek that make the world truly go round! The only true ones that are truly deserving of god and his word!

She is the Whore of Babylon in the book of Revelation.

"And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINTATIONS OF THE EARTH."

"And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration."

"The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, Whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

13hourstoparadise

Not a single picture in this thread!?

I watched the debate yesterday and I must say Palin turned me on...

bright lights, big city

really? i thought her voice and mannerisms were giving me cancer....a turn off
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: Runs With The Spirit on Oct 01, 2008, 03:48 AM
She's backed up because her and McCain are the definition of what the Right Wing is all about. War.

They want the world to end, they want to die buried in dollar bills, their only true god, They read the same bible Jah has given me but take a Wrong interpretation mixed with vain imagination, and Don't know what they're really doing, they think they are important, but it's us! all the poor and the meek that make the world truly go round! The only true ones that are truly deserving of god and his word!

She is the Whore of Babylon in the book of Revelation.

"And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINTATIONS OF THE EARTH."

"And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration."

"The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, Whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

Take your meds.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Variable

That kid is like almost smart. I mean he is dead on about the experience thing.  I recognized that right off the bat.  But then he starts spouting out a bunch of spoon fed democrat one liners.  Totally empty of political statements.  Obama's life experience?  Um, what life experience?  Harvard law?  Obama's commitment to change?  Um, what change?  Are we speaking to his commitment to the word change?  Because he loves to surround himself with the letters C H A N G and E , in that order.  But he hasnt laid out anything even close to a blue print for how he will change anything. 

Oh and my favorite from this guy was " Instead we will win this election on the issues.  By keeping the focus on the fact that Barrack Obama and Joe Biden are in tune with the needs of America when John McCain and Sarah Palin are not."
Wow kid, I didn't realize that the major leading issue in this campaign was who was more in touch with the needs of America.  But as I said earlier.  Empty words.  You can say Obama and Biden are in touch with America all day  long.  But that doesn't prove it, or make it so.

Like I said, he is almost smart.

devilinside

Variable

wow.  He was right on with that.  Great video.  Thanks for that Kelly.

bangbang240

White Pwny

George Carlin was right on ... on just about everything he spoke about.... evar.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

indychinoluv

Quote from: White Pwny on Oct 14, 2008, 06:35 PM
George Carlin was right on ... on just about everything he spoke about.... evar.
He was. He was the grumpy old man with a filthy mouth.

Even though Im not a yank, I have been keeping an eye on her and even though she seems clueless (George Bush in expensive pumps is how our newspapers are describing her)

I do still think that McCain will get in though

Runs With The Spirit

He was better before he became angry, in the 70's when he was all farout and philosphizing with humor.

indychinoluv

Quote from: Runs With The Spirit on Oct 15, 2008, 02:52 AM
He was better before he became angry, in the 70's when he was all farout and philosphizing with humor.
he was a damn good story teller though. They always make the best comedians

downtownpony

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Oct 03, 2008, 01:33 PM
Not a single picture in this thread!?

I watched the debate yesterday and I must say Palin turned me on...
I know some people on the inside.

mr.sinister

White Pwny

k, that dudes body is fucking gross.

Variable

White Pwny