i love how

Started by TheWatcher, Sep 25, 2008, 08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWatcher

myspace has a playlist player now

the only downfall is...

you can only add 10 songs

Battle-Axe

I'm confused at the new music player thing now... I want If Born From This Soil by Shai Hulud as my profile song, so I added it, but my song is actually Venomspreader which is the first track on their player >__<

Happened when I wanted ISMF by Will Haven before - it set it as the first track [Caviar With Maths].

deftonekid

That's why I did my playlist on www.playlist.com and then added it to myspace, you can add 100 songs so it's pretty cool

TheWatcher

i bet in a few months myspace will go to 100

mrs_swa

Quote from: deftonekid on Sep 25, 2008, 09:21 PM
That's why I did my playlist on www.playlist.com and then added it to myspace, you can add 100 songs so it's pretty cool

+1
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Variable

I love how people are arrogant enough to think that they need a whole playlist of songs on their myspace page.  As if so many people are going to sit and stare at their page for so long that it is just totally necessary to have 10+ songs.

goldpony

Quote from: Variable on Sep 26, 2008, 12:44 PM
I love how people are arrogant enough to think that they need a whole playlist of songs on their myspace page.  As if so many people are going to sit and stare at their page for so long that it is just totally necessary to have 10+ songs.

i look at your myspace page all day long, i cant get enough ;D
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

you must really be sick of "The National" then.  Because I dont have a super cool player

deftonekid

Quote from: goldpony on Sep 26, 2008, 07:48 PM

i look at your myspace page all day long, i cant get enough ;D

LOL

Variable

dont act like you dont do the same!

Uno

that myspace music player is pretty shitty.

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

lithium

we have a winner!
💩

deftonekid

Quote from: Variable on Sep 27, 2008, 08:26 AM
dont act like you dont do the same!
ok I do...not

no, I did it because I sit and stare at my page for so long :D

Variable

brother, nobody stares at your page for that long.

Runs With The Spirit

You only need 1 song, that's it. Make it a good one.

MYspace is lettin' everybody download 1 free song a month or some, so do it up.

myspace.com/humanrights08