Previous topic - Next topic

theis

goldpony

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

I wish I had a TV so I could watch him more and form an opinion.  I have seen him a couple times.  But not enough to actually say.  He seems like he is actually a pretty intelligent guy.  But he is obnoxious and just gets loud.  Seems like he cuts people off a lot. It also seemed like he was trying way too hard to be conservative ( no one that rich holds on to those good old fashioned Christian values) its just annoying.  He also tries really hard to look non bias.  But its obvious  what he is about.  so quit the act.  But like I said, that is just from the hand full of times I have seen him

defskull

He makes no sense.  It's like he tries to talk to people about a subject, and if that person doesn't agree with him, he just tells them how wrong they are.  I don't understand the point of it. 

Variable

it gets people who agree with him all excited at home

goldpony

Quote from: Variable on Sep 26, 2008, 03:11 PM
I wish I had a TV so I could watch him more and form an opinion.  I have seen him a couple times.  But not enough to actually say.  He seems like he is actually a pretty intelligent guy.  But he is obnoxious and just gets loud.  Seems like he cuts people off a lot. It also seemed like he was trying way too hard to be conservative ( no one that rich holds on to those good old fashioned Christian values) its just annoying.  He also tries really hard to look non bias.  But its obvious  what he is about.  so quit the act.  But like I said, that is just from the hand full of times I have seen him

this is exactly what bill oreilly is like in every episode. you only have to see one to see em all
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Variable on Sep 26, 2008, 04:23 PM
it gets people who agree with him all excited at home
exactly, Bill Orally is like a drug to all the far-right wingers out there.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

defskull

[youtube=425,350]beJ9yJpR_DA[/youtube]

Here is an example of his wondrous ways

Hidalgo

i like the o-reilly factor. the show does some good things, like if they find out some judge somewhere lets off a child molester with just probation(or anything stupid like that), he'll nail them. Bill seems  like a good guy, just a bit loud, hah

Runs With The Spirit

No he's not the Dajjal he's just one of his many servants. Decieving the people Continuously.

Hidalgo

please while writing to us, don't be a "popinjay"

the "while writing to us, please dont be a ____ " words of the day are funny

"dont be a blooter, while writing"

Variable

I started watching a bunch of clips of him from youtube.  The dude is arrogant as hell.  But I think he is actually pretty smart.  The whole just getting loud when he is trying to make a point, or doesn't really have a point.  Is really annoying.  But he is just playing to his audience.  I mean, his ratings are through the roof.  He has made himself into someone you either really LOVE or really , really HATE.  How many other news anchors do we have topics about?  He is a pretty smart guy.  Just an entertainer at the end of the day though.  I think in the end, from his political views.  Even though many are way too conservative for my taste.  If you look at the intentions of those views, they are good.  There are for sure worst people out there.

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: Runs With The Spirit on Oct 01, 2008, 03:31 AM
No he's not the Dajjal he's just one of his many servants. Decieving the people Continuously.

Ugh. 

Quote from: Variable on Oct 02, 2008, 09:35 PM
I started watching a bunch of clips of him from youtube.  The dude is arrogant as hell.  But I think he is actually pretty smart.  The whole just getting loud when he is trying to make a point, or doesn't really have a point.  Is really annoying.  But he is just playing to his audience.  I mean, his ratings are through the roof.  He has made himself into someone you either really LOVE or really , really HATE.  How many other news anchors do we have topics about?  He is a pretty smart guy.  Just an entertainer at the end of the day though.  I think in the end, from his political views.  Even though many are way too conservative for my taste.  If you look at the intentions of those views, they are good.  There are for sure worst people out there.

Well put.  I can't stand watching him but thinking about what he stands for and the people he caters to I agree that he's a smart man.  Enemy to some and hero to others.

Variable

He is like the Mike Tyson of the media

Variable

oh and btw.  John Stewart VS O'Reilly and Steven Colbert VS O'Reilly = great TV

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: Variable on Oct 02, 2008, 09:47 PM
oh and btw.  John Stewart VS O'Reilly and Steven Colbert VS O'Reilly = great TV

Those were great! 

Variable

It was pretty funy how serious O'Reilly took Stewart and Colbert when they were just kind of out having fun.

defkitty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tJjNVVwRCY

From his early days... (he didn't know someone in the studio was continually filming)....Muahhhhhahahahaha

And this is Steven Colbert mocking him...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa53HEpDYYg

he who dies with the most toys wins