Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Natural Born Killers

Started by squealing like a pig, Sep 28, 2008, 12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squealing like a pig

It's on the TV at the mo and it's reminding me why it's one of my favourite films ever! It completely blows me away every time!!!
Anyone agree/disagree?

downtownpony

iv seen it about three times . Its definitley a good flick. worth owning.  Tommy lee Jones is tha shit in it.

devlin

great fucking movie. the flashback scene where they first meet is fucked up. making it like a sitcom with the canned laughter while all this fucked up shit is going on made it so much more....fucked up, for lack of a better term.

bright lights, big city

probably started my love affair with robert downey, jr.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

ToneDef

deftonekid

yeah it is fucking dope fo sho

devilinside

goldpony

great movie, great soundtrack

"ill be upstairs to check out how clean you are" fuck was dangerfield creepy
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

i kill for fun

i came about it on late night tv back in the day when i was trippin, not knowing what i was in for, and it was brilliant.A tarentino film right?
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"

bright lights, big city

yes i believe tarantino wrote the script for it.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

and it was directed by Oliver Stone.

here's a funny story:

The original screenplay was written by Quentin Tarantino. It was revised by Stone, Richard Rutowski, and David Veloz, who kept much of the dialogue word for word, but changed the focus of the film from journalist Wayne Gale (Robert Downey, Jr.) to Mickey and Mallory. In Tarantino's screenplay, Mickey and Mallory are a normal married couple who suddenly decide to go on a killing spree; the revisions turned them into unwed social outcasts who were molested and beaten by their parents. Tarantino was unhappy with the rewritten version, and publicly disowned the script, asking for his name to be removed from the screenwriting credits. Ultimately, he received a "story by" credit.

deafnotes

good psychedelic effect in this film.

Jizzlobber

ive watched it a few times. brilliant movie! great music in it!
<

shine down unshy