Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Metamphetime // P

Started by Muzic Junkie, Sep 28, 2008, 10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

lostpilot

Variable

deepest_ocean

when your talking about meth do you really mean pure amphetamine? Makes me wonder just cause amphetamine is all around here but you really cant get meth (=the pure shit) nowhere atleast from your typical street dealer.

downtownpony

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Sep 29, 2008, 10:45 PM
people call it cheesing cuz it's fon to due
definitely. heroin=fun

Runs With The Spirit

Quote from: Variable on Sep 29, 2008, 06:22 AM
Yeah.  Not all drugs are equal when it comes to "just experimenting" Drugs like Alcohol and Marijuana are pretty commonly accepted as good drugs to experiment with.  If you are a person who needs a little bit more.  You have to be careful, but acid , shrooms, E,  certain prescription pills, MAYBE even cocaine are ok if you can moderate it and keep it experimental.  But pretty much, anything more powerful is probably a mistake to ever try.

Alcohol, Herb, Shrooms, and Cocaine aren't drugs. That's what the goverment calls them but being in I man's postion I n I know that's not true.

Alcohol is just that, alcohol, it can be fermented from grapes, and many other things, but it's not a drug. It's alcohol.

herb is just that. An herb yeilding seed. Genesis chapter 7 verse 11. "the tree of life" and also one of the 5 plants that will give you eternal life. (Gospels.)

Shrooms come from Cow shit so I've heard, and I don't know how else it comes into creation, but surely not man made. Not a Drug.

Cocaine is derived from the cocoa leave just like mountain dew and reesies cups. Not a Drug.

Anything from earth is not a drug. PERIOD.

My arguement is not about what they can do to you, how harmful or good they are, or any of that political propaganda, I man's position is just truth on their origins and what to classify them. They don't need to be called dope, even if a dope uses them.

Variable

Heroin comes from where?  Cocaine is cut with what?  You're such an idiot

lostpilot

Quote from: Runs With The Spirit on Oct 01, 2008, 06:17 AM

as far as I remember substance being a drug is defined not by the methods it is created by, but by the effects it causes to the body. It's only a matter if it is a natural drug or chemically produced one.

Variable

yup.  But Ross pretty much never listens to logic or reason.  He is consistently 100% wrong in everything that he says.  The fucked up part is that most everything he says could be checked without much effort first.  But he is either too lazy, dumb, or both to do it.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/drug

Penicks

Quote from: Variable on Sep 29, 2008, 06:22 AM
Yeah.  Not all drugs are equal when it comes to "just experimenting" Drugs like Alcohol and Marijuana are pretty commonly accepted as good drugs to experiment with.  If you are a person who needs a little bit more.  You have to be careful, but acid , shrooms, E,  certain prescription pills, MAYBE even cocaine are ok if you can moderate it and keep it experimental.  But pretty much, anything more powerful is probably a mistake to ever try.

Alcohol, Herb, Shrooms, and Cocaine aren't drugs. That's what the goverment calls them but being in I man's postion I n I know that's not true.

Alcohol is just that, alcohol, it can be fermented from grapes, and many other things, but it's not a drug. It's alcohol.

herb is just that. An herb yeilding seed. Genesis chapter 7 verse 11. "the tree of life" and also one of the 5 plants that will give you eternal life. (Gospels.)

Shrooms come from Cow shit so I've heard, and I don't know how else it comes into creation, but surely not man made. Not a Drug.

Cocaine is derived from the cocoa leave just like mountain dew and reesies cups. Not a Drug.

Anything from earth is not a drug. PERIOD.

My arguement is not about what they can do to you, how harmful or good they are, or any of that political propaganda, I man's position is just truth on their origins and what to classify them. They don't need to be called dope, even if a dope uses them.

You almost had me until you referred to the biblical shit.

Variable

Ross is actually the board drug addict - degenerate.  He is just in his "born again" cycle right now.

Runs With The Spirit

Quote from: bored on Oct 01, 2008, 10:38 AM

as far as I remember substance being a drug is defined not by the methods it is created by, but by the effects it causes to the body. It's only a matter if it is a natural drug or chemically produced one.

That's what Uncle Sam wants you to believe and it's a wonder why you still do even as he raises your interest rates.

If our bodies actually mattered to who's classifying what EFFECTS anything has on it, then all types of meat would be outlawed, alcoholic beverages, Processed foods, non organic foods and the list goes on, these are the true killers and destroyers of you're body, but we don't call them drugs, no they're considered food, even though they are more harmful and addicting and life threatning.

Runs With The Spirit

Quote from: Variable on Oct 01, 2008, 07:39 PM
Ross is actually the board drug addict - degenerate.  He is just in his "born again" cycle right now.

You're just a bigot. I've never done drugs are supported them in my life, I've never been born again because I was born this way since day 1 as a Catholic handed down to me from generations, so while you're out tryin' to cuss me out I've been spreading a new light that you could see too! and if you don't want to then leave me be and stop trying to give me your bigotry!

Infector

Quote from: Muzic Junkie on Sep 29, 2008, 01:10 AM
P was invented in NZ apprently ( damn kiwis!)   ;)

And it it is sad how our countries truning into "p addicts"
lol and thx for the site!  :)

its intresting but scary, personally i'm glad i'm against all drugs
*shivers*

This is true methinks.

Don't ever do it, it ruins families, lives, and your very existance.

It turns people into slaves to the drug dealers who are looking for their next fix.

Stay away.

Fireal1222

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Sep 29, 2008, 06:24 PM
that is probably the most horrendous misspelling of methamphetamine i have ever seen in my entire life.  jesus, get firefox, it comes with a spell checker.

god i love you corey.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

alvarezbassist17

i love you too.  let's make some throat babies

lostpilot

mr.sinister

I actually did this drug but not willingly.

During the summer my friend and I wanted to do acid, so we went to his dealer to get us some acid(LSD) strips. Problem was is he had no more of them, but he knew someone who sold acid but it was synthesized with E (which is also pure shit unless you like feeling depressed afterwards). So we were like alright. We took the E and it was great time. I felt air traveling through my body hallucinated and whatnot. Good feeling. The comedown was absolutely devastating to me and my friend. Our bones started hurting our whole body ached and ached. We couldn't sleep. All we could think about is the ecstasy (which was also our first time doing it). For some reason we wanted to do it again. We had the urge. During day three we cried and got severely depressed and we called my buddies dealer. And we were like "dude what the fuck is wrong with us, we feel like shit". And he was worried.  So he invited us over his house and we smoked a ton of weed. It made us relaxed and made us at ease.

Turns out my and my friend developed a chemical addiction to what we took. The reason is that the pill that we took was called Blue Dolphin which contains LSD, MDMA(although not pure) and speed (meth).  So it feels horrible to be addicted to this trash. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Don't even be curious.

Sleepymaggie

mr sinsiter that shit is seriously sinsiter,..

so tripping is just lovely and so is mdma (despite the aftereffects). dont know or care about speed. heard many bad stories about the comedown from candyflips (mdma and lsd) and mixing speed with that just sounds like deathwish.. so i hear you.

do your research before popping stuff so you can deal with the aftereffects better next time!!

Sold my hands for a dreamers gloves...

shine down unshy