Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I LOGGED ON....

Started by DEFinMASS, Oct 01, 2008, 07:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEFinMASS

....and glad to be back here! So much has happened since the last time I came by. I lost my mother on 2/23/08 and will travel to Brazil to bury her ashes with her parents as she desired. She suffered her last 13 months alive,amputated above each knee since 08/06. Diabetes took a toll on her and also deprived her of her vision as well since 95. It's amazing what diabetes can do to an individual...

On a lighter note,I'll be back more often to join in on some Deftones conversations. October 28'th will be 10 years ago since I purchased Around The Fur on it's release date like all the other albums that followed. I still have the same Deftones love like I did when I discovered the classic music that they created since Adrenaline.  Feel free to hit me up through MySpace as well. If your registered on there,checkout the photo album titled "Autographs I Obtained Myself",there is some nice stuff in there.                         

http://www.myspace.com/brazmerican

BTW~~~~BRING ON EROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lostpilot

hey, come on..
didn't you want to start this thread at least in @ forum, or introduction forum?
I mean, not to be rude, there are many people on the board that do not care with you coming back and not being here 'for a while'..

tarkil

Actually, most of the old time comers will remember him and will be happy to have him back.

I know I am...

And when he left, I guess the @ section was not even existing....  ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

lostpilot

I said I did not mean to be rude.
It's just a bit too self-indulgent, I think.
Just my opinion..

Jacob

always nice to see oldies (well, ore or less) come back.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

deftonekid

goldpony

didn't know from the first time (though i've seen your posts). welcome back!
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

DEFinMASS

@ bored----the following is just my opinion,you had to be the first to come off in this thread by being the "bored" cool guy. It's just a bit too self-indulgent if I were to ask myself. But that's beside the point and also just my opinion. This thread had some hits and once again,the cool guy was the first batter up. I can tell you and I are going to kick it off well.....

@ tarkil---it's good to see you still here. You use to have me laughing my ass off in some of the threads back then. I'll be around more often.

@ aenemic---thanks for the kind words,I've missed this place something terrible. I still got good memories of before this became Sharing Lungs.

@ deftonekid---thanks,feels good to back.

@ goldpony---thanks as well

***I assumed this would be an acceptable section to post this since this thread is chit chat in my eyes. If it's moved,no big deal...the world won't come to an end.

BTW---I've got hundreds of live Deftones pics I've taken since they played Massachusetts for the first time in support of A.T.F. back on 11/26/97 up until the 2 times I seen them last summer. Once I got them all scanned before the year is over,I'll be sharing plenty of them.

lostpilot

well, don't matter

Variable

ha, for once you're the ass hole instead of me

lostpilot

oh come on.
nothing can beat you
NO THING

Variable

Zevaka

user 335? kewl, one of the first comers

bangbang240

Quote from: Zevaka on Oct 05, 2008, 08:33 AM
user 335? kewl, one of the first comers

Where do you see this user number? I'm curious because I think I have been around here as long as just about anybody...

Variable

White Pwny

Some ppl take some time to come around.   =o)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

bangbang240

Quote from: Variable on Oct 14, 2008, 01:23 AM
Lurking the SL board since 2003?

Ha.. yeah I used to post a good amount on the original deftonesworld board.. but now lurk.

White Pwny

Why lurk?   Are we not good enough to talk to?  Hmm?  hMmmm?
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

lithium

maybe some people don't want to talk
💩