StreetCarp1

lithium

💩

lostpilot

alvarezbassist17

my weed is morphine grade...

i wish :'(

devilinside

I'm a fan of Vicodin. But I hardly ever have them. I have about 20 Mepergan,but they are only good when you drink,and I dont drink.

mrs_swa

I take Vicodin on occasion to switch it up a bit, but it has been a while.
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

White Pwny

I have a steady stream of Vicodin, but I don't care for them, and I only take them if necessary.    They make me angry.... Angry Cyn = bad.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Fireal1222

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Ayah.

I have a long list.

Painkillers I know are lying around my house: Ocycodone, Hydrocodone, Vicodin, and Methodone.

Yes, the last one is particularly bad, but it was prescribed to me to keep me in a seriously hazy state a few years back when every long bone in my body was broken. I don't take it, but I have it. I don't remember much from being on it either. It sucked.

Bad times.

Don't mess with pills though, I dealt with an Oxycodone addiction for awhile. Luckily I realized I was heading down the addiction path when I did. Withdrawals were a bitch.

Variable

yeah, I dont get this thread?  Are you just asking if anyone does pills?  Or are you asking peoples oppinion on what are good pill to take?  Or what?

devilinside

Variable

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Variable

Well vicodin is Hydrocodone and Tylenol.  Hydrocodone is used in other drugs like cough medicine too.  I have never heard of just straight Hydrocodone.  But im sure someone makes it.  Maybe you got prescribed both because you have to take a lot and he didn't want to OD you on tylenol?

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

these have pretty much all been prescribed at different times. The Methodone and Oxycodone were prescribed at the same time though.

Only reason I still have it is in case of emergencies. I never know when I am gonna break something and for some reason have to take a bus to a hospital or something. Gotta have that shit on hand.

Variable

oh for sure.  I would have a stash if I were you too.  But a bus to the hospital?  You're insurance doesn't cover ambulances?

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

It does, but in some situations ambulances are terrible. Especially with my parents now living in a different state. Say I break both my legs, do I call an ambulance and have them take me to the worst damn hospital in Seattle, Harborview, or do I just go where people know me, know my history and is, somewhat, easy to get to by public transportation?

I am quite used to the specific pain of a broken bone by now. 19 years of broken bones conditions a person. To me, personally, it just makes more sense to take care of myself. Unless it's particularly bad and I know when something is especially bad from experience.

While this may not make much sense to someone that has never broken a bone or someone that has broken an arm once and thinks it is an unendurable pain, it makes perfect sense to me that has experience dealing with this specifically. Not saying that you are inexperienced because I know you are.

Variable

Yeah I know you're not talking shit man.  No worries.

But you should be able to tell an ambulance where to take you.  Do they have some sort of rule where they only take you to this one particular hospital or something?  Of course you should go see the doctors who have been taking care of you and know all about you.

I get what you are saying.  I really do.  One of the things I always ask patients who call 911 because of a chronic illness is " what is different from normal that made you call 911.  Why is this time worse than other times?" Because people do learn to take care of themselves.  Just like you can self medicate, then have a plan for a means of public transport to the hospital of your liking.  Taking the bus makes sense.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

It does. Cheap, easy, I know what I am doing and where I am going and, most importantly, I am in control.

lithium

as far as hydrocodone goes, norco is much better than vicodin. vicodin comes in three variations 5mg/500mg, 7.5mg/750mg, 10mg/660mg hydrocodone to acetaminophen (tylenol), where as norco comes in at 10mg/325mg, making it far healthier.
💩