Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Sup kids?

Started by Breach Unborn, Oct 06, 2008, 05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breach Unborn

How's everyone doing? I haven't been here in a long time (probably over a year)

Who's still around? What have I missed?

I got really busy finishing college and working on getting a solid career going. I'm not sure how much I'll be around, but the new Taproot cd made me think I should come here and discuss it w/ others

deftonekid

Over a year? rly? wow well it's good to have you back.
The board still the same... good music, nice people, lotta bullshit...you know...

Variable

If every person who left the board, but decided to come make a return because of Eros or........taproot ( WTF? ).....comes here and makes a topic just to announce their return, its going to get really annoying. 

Breach Unborn

Quote from: Variable on Oct 06, 2008, 06:18 AM
If every person who left the board, but decided to come make a return because of Eros or........taproot ( WTF? ).....comes here and makes a topic just to announce their return, its going to get really annoying. 

Cry about it

Variable

I think I just did.  I can tell people to do things after they already did them too.  Watch this....

BE GAY!!!!

See, not that hard.

White Pwny

Quote from: Breach Unborn on Oct 06, 2008, 05:53 AM
How's everyone doing? I haven't been here in a long time (probably over a year)

Who's still around? What have I missed?

I got really busy finishing college and working on getting a solid career going. I'm not sure how much I'll be around, but the new Taproot cd made me think I should come here and discuss it w/ others

Good job on finishing college!!   Not much has changed around this place!   =o)   Good to see ya back!
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...