Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

How big are your balls,cleavage, and feet?(nudity warning) ( sexiness warning)

Started by Variable, Oct 08, 2008, 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Variable

dude, photobucket is high.  Out of both ballz pics and the 3 cock pics I uploaded last night.  They only decided that 1 side shot of my balls violated their terms of service.  Deleted just that one.  Fucking crack heads.

Variable

It took me a few times.  But I finally got my boobs to touch and make legitimate cleavage.  Sorry for the uber whiteness.

Jacob

Trey... is this topic simply an excuse for you to post naked pics of yourself? are you THAT in love with yourself?

btw, I told you to warn me where you'd post naked pics before you did it. I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO WARN ME!!
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

White Pwny

Quote from: aenemic on Oct 09, 2008, 12:28 PM
Trey... is this topic simply an excuse for you to post naked pics of yourself? are you THAT in love with yourself?

btw, I told you to warn me where you'd post naked pics before you did it. I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO WARN ME!!

Cmon, you like it.   =o)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

lostpilot

Variable

Oh my god.  lol You people sure are critical.  Especially for those of you who have posted no pics.......uh hu!

mrs_swa

...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

White Pwny

Variable

Quote from: mrs_swa on Oct 09, 2008, 01:08 PM

:)
oh snaps.  Thats 3 girls to my 1 guy....well......like 1.5 because downtown showed a nipple.   The girls have more balls around here than the guys

mrs_swa

lostpilot

Quote from: Variable on Oct 09, 2008, 01:08 PM
Oh my god.  lol You people sure are critical.  Especially for those of you who have posted no pics.......uh hu!

I hope you understand that 95 percent of my overall posts are induced by sarcasm and other devices of humour? Just to be sure, again. And no matter how many times will you criticize me for not showing you my cock and my balls, LOL, which you are so opposite-to-hesitant-word about, I am still not gonna go public.
No way!

by the way, Jackie, I absolutely love your looks, seriously  ::)

mrs_swa

Variable

Quote from: bored on Oct 09, 2008, 01:31 PM
Quote from: Variable on Oct 09, 2008, 01:08 PM

I hope you understand that 95 percent of my overall posts are induced by sarcasm and other devices of humour? Just to be sure, again. And no matter how many times will you criticize me for not showing you my cock and my balls, LOL, which you are so opposite-to-hesitant-word about, I am still not gonna go public.
No way!

by the way, Jackie, I absolutely love your looks, seriously  ::)
I know man. I dont offend easily.  I'm just giving you shit.  Its just something called meat, darius, you will get some someday

Variable

downtownpony

White Pwny

It's ok.. he didn't award any points to us girls.   He just said we had balls....    which Im quite sure I don't have.

And the pics look look good Jax.

lostpilot

Quote from: mrs_swa on Oct 09, 2008, 01:32 PM
...I get an eye roll?

Okay, I'll give you a wink  ;)

Quote from: Variable on Oct 09, 2008, 01:33 PM
I know man. I dont offend easily.  I'm just giving you shit.  Its just something called meat, darius, you will get some someday

oh come on, it's all fun. bonus points for you for actually using my name, even though not even trying to capitalize it  8)
I love how SL gives me good laughs