Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Singing in the shower

Started by Make_shift Destiny, Jul 30, 2011, 02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penicks

variable you'd be surprised at how much women are intrigued by the smell of your shit, you should really try it

pissedandpierced

If I've ever had to curl one out when at someones friends/partner etc I always do it before having a shower cos by the time your clean and dried off the poo smell has gone. My boyfriend farted in front of me on the second date so I took that as it's ok for me to do it. If you gotta go, you gotta go!
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Variable

I actually do that shower thing all the time. This really isn't a huge issue for me. I was just being stupid for the sake of it.

downtownpony

ahh yes, the three S's. Shit, shave, and shower. My morning ritual.

Variable

Thats actually a literal acronym in the military. Except we say shit, shower, and shave. Semantics.

downtownpony

Yeah I think that's where my older brother got it from. A cup of coffee gets the shit flowing.

Variable

They had another saying too. Pretty much saying to just wash your face, armpits, ass, and junk. But I can't remember it.

Oldnewtype

around these parts we all say "gotta go run some water over my nuts" instead of showering, in tribute to a friend who passed away. he used to always say that shit.