Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Gold Topic

Started by Variable, Oct 09, 2008, 05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Fuck all of you who didn't listen to Trey.  I told you asses some shit was about to go down BEFORE the fucking crash and the bailout.  I told your asses to buy gold.  Get rid of your savings and buy Gold.  Everything is down a ridiculous amount of points right now.  But something ( besides Campbell's soup ) is souring higher than ever.  And what is it?  Gold mother fuckers.  And I cant fucking buy it over here in Japan. So fuck all of you who could have, but didn't. 

lostpilot

what's happening with the world ecomony today?

bright lights, big city

what-evuh i do what i want
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

Quote from: bored on Oct 09, 2008, 05:49 PM
what's happening with the world ecomony today?

all of the central banks of the world have cut interest rates by half a %.  This is a horrible idea.  This is actually one of the main reasons we are in this mess right now.  In...I believe it was 2003...the Federal Reserve ( the central bank of America ) lowered interest rates like crazy.  This makes people think they are wealthier than they are.  This makes people buy more.  This makes housing prices skyrocket.  Making people think that they have more money in assets than they do.  But inevitably the rates go back up.  So when people go to get a home loan, they can't afford these sky high prices.  And no one can buy, because no one will let go of this fake new wealth they have.  They wont lower the price.  They can't, they are too far in debt in the new car or whatever that they bought with they money they though they had. 

Cutting interest rates is one of the major reasons we are in this mess.  Yet they are doing it again.  Collectively , world wide.  Why?  They are not stupid, they know this WAY better than me.  So why do they do it?  DEBT DEBT DEBT DEBT DEBT.  They own your ass.  And when governments buy these private companies, that owe the central banks.  They now own the government.  So they are going to keep driving up the debt and driving up the debt.  Keep cutting interest rates so that people, and their governments, become more and more into debt to them.  It's a power move, for control.  But hey, at least Obama and McCain were way too stupid to realize this, and they voted for the bail out.  CHANGE! or not. 

that is whats going on today my friend.

Variable

lostpilot

hm, I did not know that in detail,
now I know that same things are happening in Lithuania too.. talk about the skyrocketing prices of housing. Insane. and yes, at last, the world is failing and coming to a different way of things.

Variable

Not at last man.  This is a move.  The World Bank is making its move.  It is fucking scary how content people are with this.  A lot more poverty and oppression are about to come your way man.  This is not a good thing at all.

devilinside

I have a lot of gold jewelry!

Variable

All the perplexities, confusion and distress in America arise, not from defects in their Constitution or Confederation, not from want of honor or virtue, so much as from the downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit and circulation.'
-John Adams

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 09, 2008, 06:11 PM
I have a lot of gold jewelry!
you can actually sell it for a shit ton of money right now.  They had a news report on it tonight.  I think it was nightline

devilinside

Variable

Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies.
Thomas Jefferson

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 09, 2008, 06:13 PM
Sell it to who?
peoples who buy gold.  They are having gold parties.  Like sex parties and tupperware parties.  But instead you bring your gold and sell it.

devilinside

OMG! A Gold/Sex/Tupperware party! It's AWN!

lostpilot

Quote from: Variable on Oct 09, 2008, 06:09 PM
Not at last man.  This is a move.  The World Bank is making its move.  It is fucking scary how content people are with this.  A lot more poverty and oppression are about to come your way man.  This is not a good thing at all.

I'll be fast enough to escape that, trust me.
I'm done living in the post-soviet block country Lithuania. I really dislike it here.

Variable

sorry, this is a much better quote from Jefferson.  I just couldn't find it before.  BTW Obama and McCain both support central banks.  I guess they think they are smarter than Adams and Jefferson

believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to the Secretary of the Treasury Albert Gallatin (1802)
3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Variable

Quote from: bored on Oct 09, 2008, 06:17 PM

I'm done living in the post-soviet block country Lithuania. I really dislike it here.
Ireland is in it too man.  I said the world bank.

lostpilot

Quote from: Variable on Oct 09, 2008, 06:21 PM
Quote from: bored on Oct 09, 2008, 06:17 PM
Ireland is in it too man.  I said the world bank.
I know, I mean, duh, I know.
It's just that the effects of this thing will be much more destructive in Lithuania than in Ireland. Absolutely.

Variable

The bold effort the present (central) bank had made to control the government ... are but premonitions of the fate that await the American people should they be deluded into a perpetuation of this institution or the establishment of another like it.
Andrew Jackson 

and he did get rid of the central bank.  Then in 1913 we established another like it

tarkil

I have bought some gold for few months already... ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

you ass hole.  Good for you though. 

Take a look people, look at what the smart business man did.