Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Anyone have ear tunnels?

Started by Jizzlobber, Oct 11, 2008, 07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jizzlobber

Anyone here have ear tunnels.?

ive had mine for about 2 months now since the first stretch..and while i like them, i cannot believe how badly the smell!!

like they really smell like asshole..theres no other word for it..or maybe fish combioned with asshole smell..
<

Variable

That would probably be because it is flesh.  Just like ass holes are flesh.

Battle-Axe

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Oct 11, 2008, 07:13 PM
Anyone here have ear tunnels.?

ive had mine for about 2 months now since the first stretch..and while i like them, i cannot believe how badly the smell!!

like they really smell like asshole..theres no other word for it..or maybe fish combioned with asshole smell..

I've got both my lobes stretched to an inch and I did notice that upto about 12mm my ears smelt pretty bad but they don't smell at all now.

What size are they? And what material is your jewellery? Organics like bone and horn, and also silicone and glass tend to stop them smelling :)

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I plan to stretch in the near future. Where do I begin?

Jacob

no offense, but I think stretched lobes look awful.

oh, and all of you who do it will regret it when your old and your ears are huge and hang down to your shoulders.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

That's why I am not stretching past a 00.

Variable

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Oct 11, 2008, 10:45 PM
Getting your ears pierced. 

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

No shit, sherlock. I am already that far.

Variable

now whatever gauge you have, go out and by a pair of earrings the next size, and put them in.  So if you have 14g, go buy 12g, then 10, then 8, then 6, then 4, then 2, then 0, then 00.  Ta da!  You will have big ass holes in your ears.

BloodyKnifePrty

Quote from: Variable on Oct 12, 2008, 05:52 AM
Ta da!  You will have big ass holes in your ears.

Haha, I like the bluntness.

Variable

Josh knows me.  I doubt he will get offended by my bluntness

Battle-Axe

Quote from: aenemic on Oct 12, 2008, 12:08 AM

oh, and all of you who do it will regret it when your old and your ears are huge and hang down to your shoulders.

Like one of the tattooists at the studio I get my tattoo done at said to me once, "I'd be more worried about pissing my pants when I'm 70 than what tattoos I have and how big my ears are" :)

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Oct 11, 2008, 10:45 PM

What size were they pierced at? Your best bet is to do what Variable said and just buy a 16ga or 14ga piece of jewellery and ease it in with some water-based lube. BCRs or septum retainers [the bullet looking ones] are best to use because the ends are rounded. Also stick to steel, titanium if you have a nickel allergy and glass for stretching and wait at least 4 weeks inbetween sizes :]

Variable

Quote from: Battle-Axe on Oct 12, 2008, 04:28 PM
Your best bet is to do what Variable said
I'm no where near as stupid as I look

downtownpony

theres also this stuff called emu oil that u should put in the hole. Because sometimes when peoples holes heal,the ends up looking like a cats anus.

Battle-Axe

Quote from: downtownpony on Oct 12, 2008, 10:22 PM
theres also this stuff called emu oil that u should put in the hole. Because sometimes when peoples holes heal,the ends up looking like a cats anus.

That's due to stretching too fast :)

When you stretch a piercing you create micro-tears in the fistula [the skin tube if you will... the actual piercing] which heal up. If you stretch too fast they turn into actual tears and you get scar tissue build up, hence the cat arse :P Oils like vitamin E, emu oil and bio oil can help break the scar tissue down.

I was an idiot when I started stretching 4 years ago and went from like 1.2mm to 6mm in the space of 2 weeks. Thankfully my lobes are really healthy though they do look pretty cat bummy when I leave my tunnels out for more than a few hours :P

Jacob

Quote from: Battle-Axe on Oct 12, 2008, 04:28 PM

Like one of the tattooists at the studio I get my tattoo done at said to me once, "I'd be more worried about pissing my pants when I'm 70 than what tattoos I have and how big my ears are" :)

yeah, that's easy to say. first of all, you gotta be really old and sick to start worrying about pissing your pants. and by that point, nothing really matter anymore at all, you're just waiting out the inevitable at a hospital bed or something.

what about when you're 40 and have a job where you occasionally have to dress up in a suit and attend meetings with other people in suits? that's not a likely scenario for most people who stretch their lobes, but it's just an example. you catch my drift.

tattoos is one thing, I have nothing against them. you can hide them unless they're in your face or something. and other piercings are usually no problem either because the holes are small and if you decide to take them out you might end up with a tiny scar at most. stretch your lobes like that and you're gonna walk around with big holes in your ears that you can't hide for the rest of your life.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Battle-Axe

Yea I know where you're coming from totally, was just joking :)

I'm going back to studying audio engineering early next year, and then possibly going on to do music video procduction... either way I hope to get work in a studio and/or work doing the video stuff so in my case my appearance isn't really important. I also trained as a body piercer for 14 months and there's a possibility I might have some work in that field to do in the near [-ish] future.

On the other hand though, I only turn 20 in about 4 months so I'm still young and there's always the chance I could completely change my mind about things, even though at this moment in time I like to think I have my life career-wise sorted out :)

Though, I'm not against anyone modifying their bodies but it does seem pretty weird when I go to shows for example and I see like 15 year old kids with inch+ lobes and shitty tattoos all over their forearms :/

Variable

Hey battle axe.  Do you know any at home remedies for nipple piercings that have been blown out?

devilinside

I agree...it's eek

Variable

I thought that they eventually closed up?