Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Anyone have ear tunnels?

Started by Jizzlobber, Oct 11, 2008, 04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

They will shrink but not close up completely....   I should say depending on person, and how long the ears were gauged for.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

and size too I'm sure.

I will suture up your ear holes for $100.00

pissedandpierced

I have two stretchings in each ear, 16mm and 10mm. I have had them for around 7 years and they only smell if you don't clean them properly. I always remove mine and clean them when I wash my hair. Up to 20mm, you can take them out and they will shrink back to normal and you will probably have a 2mm hole which is easily disguise with a stud or hoop.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Battle-Axe

Quote from: Variable on Oct 13, 2008, 01:15 AM
Hey battle axe.  Do you know any at home remedies for nipple piercings that have been blown out?

You been stretching them or something? If so I would downsize a gauge or 2 [depending how big they are] and massage them with like vitamin E or emu oil or something similar once a day and see if that helps :)

And as for them closing up it really depends on the person on how quick they were stretched and the elasticity of the person's lobes. I've left mine out for upto 4 days at a time [when it's cold outside, helps with blood circulation] and they don't really tighten up much at all. But they do look pretty small when I have no jewellery so I reckon they would shrink a lot if I ever decided I didn't want em.

Variable

I took them out about two years ago.  I still have blowouts.  I had them up to a 10g ( thats obviously what caused the problem. ) so I dont know.  after two years, I think im passed the normal period where they might return to normal on their own. 

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: downtownpony on Oct 12, 2008, 07:22 PM
theres also this stuff called emu oil that u should put in the hole. Because sometimes when peoples holes heal,the ends up looking like a cats anus.

Everything in that reply sounded suggestive as Hell.

Variable

Battle-Axe

Quote from: Variable on Oct 13, 2008, 10:55 AM
I took them out about two years ago.  I still have blowouts.  I had them up to a 10g ( thats obviously what caused the problem. ) so I dont know.  after two years, I think im passed the normal period where they might return to normal on their own. 

Ahhh alrighty, I take it they were just pierced at 14ga then and you stretched up from there? Usually if blowouts heal then then they need to be scalpelled off I'm afraid :/ Do you have a photo?

Crazylegs

How much would something like this cost? The piercing of the ears and all. I'm just curious.

Variable

Quote from: Battle-Axe on Oct 13, 2008, 05:39 PM

Ahhh alrighty, I take it they were just pierced at 14ga then and you stretched up from there? Usually if blowouts heal then then they need to be scalpelled off I'm afraid :/ Do you have a photo?
lol, yeah I actually just posted one on the official board like 2 days ago in a similar
conversation

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Battle-Axe on Oct 13, 2008, 05:39 PM

so variable's nipples are forever cursed to look like they're winking?

Variable

I have been planning on going to see a plastic surgeon when I get back to the states.  So soon.  Don't worry, ill be back on your level of sexyness soon.

Battle-Axe

Quote from: Crazylegs on Oct 13, 2008, 05:47 PM
How much would something like this cost? The piercing of the ears and all. I'm just curious.

Earlobe piercing isn't usually as expensive as other piercings... Expect it to be about £10 - £15 for one, and about £20 ish for both. I'm talking piercing with needles and quality jewellery here, not guns cos you can't fully sterilise a gun, the method of piercing is awful and the jewellery is always shit.

Variable, that looks pretty normal for a male nipple piercing cos you tend to pierce a couple mm deeper [into the areola] cos guys generally have smaller nips than girls. It doesn't actually look blown out from the photo - it's just cos of it being pierced deeper the tissue has kinda healed raised if that makes sense...? And my mentor was a twat and never really explained to me whether guy's nipples go back to normal after the piercings have been retired. But I pierced this guy I know who'd had his nipple done before and I couldn't even see the scars. So who knows? Best bet is to go to a reputable studio cos they'll be able to assess it properly :)

samson simpson

Paddingtons repping Google

White Pwny

Quote from: Variable on Oct 13, 2008, 07:20 PM
I have been planning on going to see a plastic surgeon when I get back to the states.  So soon.  Don't worry, ill be back on your level of sexyness soon.

Why would you even bother?   If you hadn't pointed it out, I would have never noticed.   I mean... do what ya want.  But seriously.. it's a nipple and it's not something that's seriously fucked up or disfigured....    Just sayin....

Jacob

as usual, Trey just wants an excuse to post nekkid pictures.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

bIondie

ear tunnels are stupid, hence the smell...the smell of stupid.

locked.

White Pwny

I just don't see wanting to ever stretch my earlobes like that....

But then again.. I have my lip pierced, and some think that's stupid.

Variable

Quote from: aenemic on Oct 13, 2008, 10:50 PM
lol, no man.  Come on, you cant tell me that's normal? 

One of my old roommates used to make fun of it all the time :( since then.  But no sinner I mean, just why not?  If I can get the military to pay for me to just look normal again?  I don't see why I shouldn't

bIondie

Quote from: aenemic on Oct 13, 2008, 10:50 PM

someone's a little jealous.