Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Anyone have ear tunnels?

Started by Jizzlobber, Oct 11, 2008, 04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgentlovecraft

I had mine down to six g til I started teaching, been thinking of stretching them again.

oldgentlovecraft

Ears not nips.  Had to clarify.

White Pwny

HA.    Hey, Trey.. you do what you want... but seriously, I had to LOOK at the pic to see what the hell you were talking about.   It isn't noticable or anything like that.  But I suppose since you know it's there, you want it changed.   More power to you.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

That must be a really good pic.  Hit the right angle or something.  Because I think its pretty noticeable.

Oh and you people need to quit being pussies.  If I can put a 2g in my dick.  Your ears shouldn't be a problem.

tarkil

Quote from: Variable on Oct 14, 2008, 01:56 AM
Oh and you people need to quit being pussies.  If I can put a 2g in my dick.  Your ears shouldn't be a problem.

Hey whatever floats your boat dude...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Variable on Oct 12, 2008, 02:52 AM
now whatever gauge you have, go out and by a pair of earrings the next size, and put them in.  So if you have 14g, go buy 12g, then 10, then 8, then 6, then 4, then 2, then 0, then 00.  Ta da!  You will have big ass holes in your ears.

I actually have no idea what gauge the jewelry I have is.

Variable

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Oct 14, 2008, 05:29 AM
Quote from: Variable on Oct 12, 2008, 02:52 AM
now whatever gauge you have, go out and by a pair of earrings the next size, and put them in.  So if you have 14g, go buy 12g, then 10, then 8, then 6, then 4, then 2, then 0, then 00.  Ta da!  You will have big ass holes in your ears.

I actually have no idea what gauge the jewelry I have is.
If you go by a body shop they should be able to tell

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I will do this when I can afford new jewelry.

Variable

That is what is so expensive.

I didn't see anyone answer crazylegs question.  So although I'm no expert , ill try. 
From what I know the initial piercing is not bad.  I mean, you can start with just a regular ear piercing for like 40 bucks.  Or maybe go to a body shop and start at an 8g for like 60-80 with jewelry.  But the expensive part is buying the new jewelry every time you need to move up in size.  The material has a lot to do with it.  There are things like allergies and carcinogens from plastic and stuff to take into consideration.  So it all depends how big you are trying to go.  I would say expect to dish out anywhere from $40.00 - $60.00 for new jewelry every time you go up in size.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I was hoping to be rather cheap up until I reach a size I like and then get some super nice glass plugs.

I dunno.

Variable

I think that like hot topic and places like it sell pretty cheap jewelry

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Yeah, I'd rather pay a fuckload of money for nice jewelry than be cheap and give my money to that trashy fucking piece of shit store.

pissedandpierced

I stretched mine myself, I started off with an general ear piercing and cut a piece of cotton bud and then used make-up and paint brushes or anything with a tapered end. You can buy stretching tapers which are about £5 to do it yourself.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Jizzlobber

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Oct 14, 2008, 02:04 PM
I stretched mine myself, I started off with an general ear piercing and cut a piece of cotton bud and then used make-up and paint brushes or anything with a tapered end. You can buy stretching tapers which are about £5 to do it yourself.

i did mine myself too, on a sunday, with a bottle of red wine to "dull" the pain.

i just had normal standard 'gun' piercings and i bought a couple of those stretching rings or tapers if u call it..

took about a an hour to do each ear and get the thing in far enough, which was about and inch into the ring, then i put the first tunnels in, then i stretched ithem again a few weeks ago to a 2g
<

Variable

If you guys really need lidocaine that bad, PM me

because alcohol is a horrible analgesic

Battle-Axe

Stretching doesn't and shouldn't hurt in the first place if it's done properly, so if people are needing anaesthetic they're doing it wrong :P

pissedandpierced

The whole idea and meaning of stretching is patience. That's why tribes have them.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Battle-Axe

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Oct 14, 2008, 08:03 PM
The whole idea and meaning of stretching is patience. That's why tribes have them.

That's one thing a lot of people don't seem to have when it comes to stretching. A friend of my ex once lay down in a field and got someone to stamp on a 10mm taper through his ear when it was only about 2 or 3mm or so. My cousin also went and got his lobes pierced at a small gauge [1.6mm I think] at a studio opposide the one I used to work at [when I was there, too] and stretched them himself to 4mm that night. He text me like "I'm in so much pain and my ears are bleeding everywhere!" NO SHIT.

Variable

Quote from: Battle-Axe on Oct 14, 2008, 06:26 PM
Stretching doesn't and shouldn't hurt in the first place if it's done properly, so if people are needing anaesthetic they're doing it wrong :P
this is true actually.  Didn't even think about that

Jizzlobber

Quote from: Battle-Axe on Oct 14, 2008, 06:26 PM

yeah thats pretty much the truth. but ive seen some harsh shit at piercing studio's . It seems the person who would do an ear stretch is only running a business coz ive watched people get their ears stretched to massive sizes within one appointment, and they leave with blood dripping off it. pretty insane.

the tribal method is obviously the best way, and the most natural.

some dudes get it pierced , and stretched to a big size on the first attempt...they dont 'get' the fact that, it takes time..months even to succesfully stretch their ear within a comfortable healing size.
<