Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

MarathonMan: I give the a hello. lulz

Started by MarathonMan, Oct 02, 2008, 01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarathonMan

Okay so I'm new here. Just registered cause I really like the Deftones, and I really like rare downloadable stuff and secrets and stuff so I liked the website and I joined.

Now there is one thing I think you guys should know about because I know that many of you will be flaming me for this. My favorite band is Linkin Park (OKAY I SAID IT!!! Burn me send me to hell, but I will never stop being an LP fan), but Deftones is EXTREMELY CLOSE. Okay they're basically tied but I've been with LP for a long time (long before I became a Deftones fan) so my heart remains with them.
But I'd really appreciate if we stay off of LP here and that you guys won't flame me for that. Plz and Thank you. :)

Now I got quite a few rare Deftones audio stuff that some of you probably have. Rarest thing (I think rarest) I have is a bootleg from 1992 (not 1994...1992) and a whole bunch of other bootlegs that arn't on youtube. So if you want something that I might have you can ask me and I'll see what I can do.

Sincerely, MarathonMan

tarkil

* resists to say anything against LP *

Welcome

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

cyppe101

linkin park sucks, there i said it

anyways, welcome

Zevaka

when i had something special i shared it without warning

mrs_swa

...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

oldgentlovecraft

MarathonMan

Koolz we got a big and nice community here. They are CRAZY on the official Deftones message board. They would never start fighting...ever. When I left they were arguing whether the South was ruining America or w/e. lulz

goldpony

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

lostpilot

Quote from: tarkil on Oct 02, 2008, 04:32 AM

well, yeah.. I had been a fan of LP some five years ago, and I still appreciate some of their works (hybrid theory IS a good album, can't deny that), but in general, MarathonMan, I would suggest you to dig deeper and find more profound bands. I think you can do that easily in SharingLungs.

so, welcome!

MarathonMan

Quote from: bored on Oct 03, 2008, 10:21 PM
Quote from: tarkil on Oct 02, 2008, 04:32 AM

well, yeah.. I had been a fan of LP some five years ago, and I still appreciate some of their works (hybrid theory IS a good album, can't deny that), but in general, MarathonMan, I would suggest you to dig deeper and find more profound bands. I think you can do that easily in SharingLungs.

so, welcome!

Well my philosophy is "Is it too much to ask for both?"