Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The UEFA Champions League 2013-2014

Started by RoyalDeftonicBoy, Sep 18, 2012, 10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghettovaquero

Id like for United to take the CL this year.

rock_n_frost

Fortuna Düsseldorf
Never heard it before..How did they come to CL?
I know Bayern Munih, Borissua Dortmund, Shalke 04, even Eintra Frankfurt. Germany has so many killer teams. Bundes Liga is a very goal-ly league. It must be a good option for you to watch TV on weekends.

Personally i dont watch league matches..(except El Classico)
CL,UEFA and World Cup tournaments are so cool.

@ghe
I dont think they are gonna even make top4.
Even Galatasaray and Cluj about to win aganist them.
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

black coffee

Its our first Bundesliga season in 15 years actually, I am not even thinking about international competition ;)

The club had some difficult times financially and even went down to the 3rd and even 4th league, now things are looking way better and I'm looking forward to our home game against Bayern Munich and I'll be there...

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Holy shit I finished watching Barcelona's match and man I got scare after watching Messi falling the way he did!!! So glad the injury has nothing to do with ligaments on his knee.The final 16 are ready for the second part of the UEFA cup!

black coffee

RoyalDeftonicBoy

The way Leo Messi raped the whole Milan A.C team was glorious! 4-0 and what I way to show why you should never play all 11 players on defense against the great Barcelona F.C.Sooner or later they are going to find a hole and once that happens forget it.Great going Barcelona F.C and of course Messi amazing!!!! :D

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

black coffee

Watched the Schalke-Galatasaray game with my bros.
The second goal for Gala was too easy and from then on it was a comfortable situation for them, also too many blown chances on counterattack for Schalke... Tonight I think Bayern Munich and Porto will succeed.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

I think it is end of an era the way Barcelona F.C lost against Bayern Munich. Maybe Im wrong, but Barcelona F.C needs a wind of change beginning with the coach that is awful.
That is all for me on UEFA championship =/

black coffee

This is the third Champions League Final for Bayern Munich in 4 years and they are way better than last year when they lost against Chelsea FC. I think this was a big lesson for them, being the better team in the final and yet losing it, and that helped them become better players and a better club.

So instead of talking about the end of an era ( after all Barca reached the CL Semifinals for the sixth straight year ), I would rather give the winner some credit. Its not like Barca had the slightest chance, neither in the away, nor in the home game.

Zantera

Will be interesting to see a final with two german teams, though I feel like Bayern should have this in the bag. No offense against Dortmund, but Bayern have been incredible this season, and add to that the whole situation with Götze, and possibly Lewandowski going to Bayern.

I'm a Man United fan though, so I'll be watching the final as a neutral viewer.

black coffee

spontaneously decided to apply for the ticket lottery with my brother. Would be cool to go to Wembley, and I can celebrate in any case as I am not a fan of either team ;)

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Ok a new UEFA started, as always I have Barcelona as number 1 to win it all and now that we have Neymar we are doing a lot better. I hope my team can win it all once again.

Northcal