Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

WWE Wrestling

Started by indychinoluv, Oct 15, 2008, 04:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indychinoluv

I used to think this was gay, but I have found myself watching it more and more and I think I'm getting hooked....

Anyone else watch Raw/Smackdown/ECW

And before anyone reacts...yes, I know it is fake. But I also know the special effects in movies are fake...

bright lights, big city

back in junior high, this was huge, then i stopped watching. i got back into it when they brought back ECW, but that just a disappointment.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Corleone

lol hell no

MMA all the way... wrestling hasn't been relevant since steve austin and the rock left

ToneDef

It hasn't been relevant since I was about 5.

Corleone

Quote from: ToneDef on Oct 16, 2008, 01:04 AM
It hasn't been relevant since I was about 5.

lol for me too, i was just talking in general

back in the day with hulkhogan and the ultimate warrior

ToneDef

Yeah man, back in the dayyyyy

When people knew it was fake but were so young that it was fucking entertaining anyway

mr.sinister

I used to love WWF. Best stuff ever. The Rock and Steve Austin and DX were teh shit. Loved that Raw is War when Austin sprayed Mr. Mchmahon with beer. Hahaha.

bIondie

i remember seeing ric flair when i was in my crib. i think he was my first ever hero.

Fireal1222

when i was younger. i absolutely loved WWF.

mankind was my favorite wrestler.. i will never forget how excited i would get on monday and thursday nights. waiting to see raw and smackdown

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

deafnotes

WWE is kinda like religion. same old shit repeating itself. same moves, same sermons. but people still buying it

Penicks

WRASSLIN FUCK YEAH

ToneDef

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

bright lights, big city

hahaha you said "manly soap oprah"
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Penicks

making tributes is mad gay dude

mad gay

Fireal1222

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 16, 2009, 03:22 AM
hahaha you said "manly soap oprah"

i was just about to point that out myself

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

deftjess

I watched but not anymore

WWE has gotten to pg for kids

Nailec

i still think the wrestlers these days have way better moves thant hulk hogan or anyone back then.

Crazylegs

i don't understand how this can be appealing to anyone. With that said, i do enjoy the first of the videos scarf bitch posted.  the part where the lyrics of the song go "you shoved it in my face", and a guy sticks another guys face in his crotch. Wrestling's hella gay.

Penicks