Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Next dvd

Started by def-head, Oct 20, 2008, 04:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

def-head

I will share the next another dvd based on the results of this poll. All are great quality. So you must decide on era,setlist, and quality only. first show with 100 votes gets uploaded.

I am only uploading torrents in dvd (master) quality alone, so don't ask for avi or mpeg.
Choose wisely 8)

def-head

I could vote once too.
I picked the 2003 show. :)

def-head

1996-08-05 is a funny dvd. Chino got hit in the balls with a roll of toliet paper and was so pissed, but kept a great show going.

lithium

you should lower the count to about 20, lol
💩

def-head

Quote from: lithium on Oct 20, 2008, 05:30 AM
you should lower the count to about 20, lol

I think if everyone who views this votes we'll get a 100 requests on one of the shows within a day or 2.
So make sure you vote.

deftoolsys07

can you post setlists or shots or anything? and thanks
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

vadimo

mono

Quote from: def-head on Oct 20, 2008, 05:22 AM
1996-08-05 is a funny dvd. Chino got hit in the balls with a roll of toliet paper and was so pissed, but kept a great show going.

i want to see that!
jaja:D

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Next time something from 1995 thanks ;)
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Starz

tarkil

1998-11-22 for the win...  Those were the good days....  :)

And thanks very much for that def-head... :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Zevaka

DEFCAY

great choice guys, 2003 dvd is one of my favorites audience show ever. i love this era, plus battle-axe, mascara and slow songs are pretty sweet.

check my artwork here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/defcay/2862509159/

alvarezbassist17

i voted for '96 because i totally would've been there if i were older than 9 haha

KLaUThiO

turn1ps

rock the vote :D 2003 baby
Burn the leeches off of your body and walk out of the muck

defcoke

2003 is a long show

Nebontha

1997 muthafuckas! I wanna hear how bad Jonah sounds on Headup  :D lol
Yo decrease the necessary vote count to like 50, I doubt even 100 people will even read this thread, even if 200 read and vote I doubt one of the "candidates" will even get 100 votes...see? the top one is still only at 20-something votes...don't make me resort to creating new accounts just to vote for the bootleg I want up'd lmao I mean c'mon...
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

turn1ps

well if 2003 gets 20 more votes it cant be out voted at 100 votes so thats a possibility seeing that makes 42 votes for it and total of 70 votes leaving 30 left and the closest competition at the moment is only 11 (41 if it got the rest of the votes. Thats only if it gets 20 more votes consecutively, which hopefully it does.
Burn the leeches off of your body and walk out of the muck

13hourstoparadise

When are you putting it up for d/l? Sorry if I missed this...