Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Why?

Started by theis, Oct 21, 2008, 03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raynor

oh great, thanks dewd!

theis

Bump.

More people need to check out these guys. They're REALLY growing on me.

Especially 'Elephant Eyelash'. Such a cool album. Really different sound. I think their sound is kinda sad and melancholic. Suits my mood at the moment.

raynor

So yeah, Eskimo Snow ain't that great. It's not bad, I listen to it every now and then, but not so awesome as previous albums. After all, it's just "leftovers" from Alopecia anyway so I'm not worried.

theis

Fall Saddles...fuck, this song is great.

I'm buzzed.

Hesperian Death-Horse!

Been reppin' these guys since early '08. Seriously love them. One of my top favorites. Eskimo Snow took a little while to grown on me but I instantly LOVED Elephant Eyelash and Alopecia. They were one of the most spectacular live bands in the freakin' world until the became a five piece but at least the extra manpower affords them the ability to play a lot of songs that they wouldn't have been able to pull off too well before.

Yoni is one of the dopest lyricists in the world.

bright lights, big city

apparently they have a new ep next month. here's the single, I dig it.

WHY? - Sod in the Seed (NEW SINGLE 2012)
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Fireal1222

here's boards of canada's remix of a why? song. absolutely amazing beat, boards of canada are on another level

Why? - Good Friday (Boards of Canada Remix)

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

bright lights, big city

this was news to me, apparently they also have a full length album coming too. and it leaked.

http://rapidgator.net/file/37647473

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?