Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Should Variable...?

Started by wither-I, Oct 23, 2008, 12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

awwwww , were you #3?

P.S. this poll got an amazing amount of participation.  26?  Do we even have that many active members?

alvarezbassist17

yeah, no kidding. and i didn't even vote.

Variable

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Variable on Nov 19, 2008, 03:08 AM
awwwww , were you #3?

P.S. this poll got an amazing amount of participation.  26?  Do we even have that many active members?

I'm just taking a stab in the dark here... Either you post too much, or you're just a popular dude. I think a little bit of both. Oh yeah, I've seen your balls. In hi-def.

Variable

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Nov 22, 2008, 03:32 PM
awwwww , were you #3?

I'm just taking a stab in the dark here... Either you post too much, or you're just a popular dude.
probably both
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Nov 22, 2008, 03:32 PM
awwwww , were you #3?

Oh yeah, I've seen your balls. In hi-def.
That is one of the coolest things that anyone has ever said to me

13hourstoparadise

hahaha

It was my fault, I knew I would see some stuff in that thread when I clicked the link.

Jedidiah Solomon

lol yes hi def that's excellent

Nebontha

I still believe in you and the cause, man.  the Taliban are towel-for-brains scum, shit they're not even really wanted by their own people.  The majority of Afghans don't want Westerners there either, but at least the Westerners have seemingly good intentions (elimination of the heroin trade, peace for the Afghan people, good stuff like that...).  The Taliban throw acid (not the psychedelic kind) into the faces of girls just because they went to a school, what fucking good comes from that?  Stupid goat fuckers...
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

sharingbuns

quit the stupid armed forces and fuck off
the army is for sexually confused homos
what you need to do is sit at home and smoke pot, all fucking day
jesus
Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 07:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?

Variable

Quote from: Nebontha on Dec 31, 2008, 01:54 AM
I still believe in you and the cause, man.  the Taliban are towel-for-brains scum, shit they're not even really wanted by their own people.  The majority of Afghans don't want Westerners there either, but at least the Westerners have seemingly good intentions (elimination of the heroin trade, peace for the Afghan people, good stuff like that...).  The Taliban throw acid (not the psychedelic kind) into the faces of girls just because they went to a school, what fucking good comes from that?  Stupid goat fuckers...
what makes you such an expert on Afghanistan?  The majority of Afghans I met HATED the taliban.  But then again, it all depends on what ethnic group you talk to.  And a large majority of them really like America.  They know that we helped them with the Russians. And they see it as they helped us win the cold war ( which is true ) so they sort of see America and Afghanistan as a powerhouse team.  We got the money, they got the balls.  I'm not making this up.  Good people over there.  I was very well received.

Oh and the US isn't doing a whole hell of a lot to get rid of the heroin trade.  Hash neither.  But we do seem to be trying really hard for peace, commerce, and infrastructure .

Quote from: sharingbuns on Dec 31, 2008, 01:56 AM
quit the stupid armed forces and fuck off
the army is for sexually confused homos
what you need to do is sit at home and smoke pot, all fucking day
jesus
I'm not in the Army.  I'm a Navy corpsman in a Marine unit.  Pay attention stoner.

sharingbuns

Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 07:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?

downtownpony

if I had to join one it would def be the Navy.

Variable

The navy is alright.  I love my job, but I wouldn't want too many other jobs in the Navy.  I love working with the Marines, but I don't know if I could keep my sanity at a blue side navy command.  It all just depends what you are looking for.  I would recommend to someone who wants to join the military and do some real shit, to join the Marines.  But if you are just looking for a cushy military experience, the Air Force has everyone beat as far as quality of life goes.  The navy just goes on on ship for really long periods of time.  Working 12-15 hour days 7 days a week for months at a time.  Its hard work.

downtownpony

I currently do not want to join the military, but if I had to it would be the navy. It just seems the one that I would most identify with out of the others. That and Steven Segal.

Variable

The Navy is alright.  I just hate on them for certain reasons.  But if I stay in, they wont let me stay green side ( with the Marines ) forever.  So I will have to be one of those fat lazy navy cats that I hate on so much :( .

13hourstoparadise

Are you planning on staying in the medical field once your time in the Navy is complete?

goldpony

i would, one of the most stable jobs out there, even if the pay ceiling is low
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 10, 2009, 03:59 AM
Are you planning on staying in the medical field once your time in the Navy is complete?
I was working in the medical field for two and a half years before I joined the Navy as an EMT I.  It was a good gig for an 18 year old.  But I don't know any more.  I still ponder the Idea of going to med school or PA school.  But I really want to go to law school.  We will see.
Quote from: goldpony on Jan 10, 2009, 07:45 PM
i would, one of the most stable jobs out there, even if the pay ceiling is low
The pay ceiling in the Navy or medical field?  Because the medical pay is pretty dam good.  But really, the pay in the military is a lot better than most people think.  You have to factor in all the benefits and special pays we get.  If you look up the pay chats, that is the minimum we get.  I get paid a lot more than what those pay charts say + benefits