Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Does free speech apply to this board?

Started by nonesuch, Oct 24, 2008, 03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Nah...I've given up on keeping things "neat".

nonesuch

on that basis you should never lock anything

what makes one ridiculous topic more valid than another?

I call for a reinstatement of Beyonce vs Sasha Fierce

For Justice,  For Freedom,  For Sasha!!!
i drink your milkshake

devilinside

Hey,I didn't lock it. Make another one...I'm not gonna touch it.

goldpony

this has officially turned into the saddest thread on the site
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

Kelly, i was not trying to give you shit.  i am off subject 95% of the time.  but thats the point.  its fun to just let conversation flow.  its only natural for something to trigger a new conversation within a conversation.  as long as peopke are talking.  the board is a success.  if people dont feel like they can come here and have a laugh without being regulated, people wont come.  its just not as much fun.....not that i haven't said this 1000x before.  the point was that i just found it ironic that only a few post after you saying that unmoderated threads turn into chat rooms, we started a completely off subject conversation.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Variable on Oct 30, 2008, 07:31 PM
Kelly, i was not trying to give you shit.  i am off subject 95% of the time.  but thats the point.  its fun to just let conversation flow.  its only natural for something to trigger a new conversation within a conversation.  as long as peopke are talking.  the board is a success.  if people dont feel like they can come here and have a laugh without being regulated, people wont come.  its just not as much fun.....not that i haven't said this 1000x before.  the point was that i just found it ironic that only a few post after you saying that unmoderated threads turn into chat rooms, we started a completely off subject conversation.

Anyone that has ever had a conversation would understand that...say, you start a conversation with someone at a grocery store about the kinds of apples you like and you end up having an hour long conversation. There is no fucking way in hell that when it ends, it's still about apples. That's the beauty of conversation.

bIondie

that's not true. whenever i start a conversation with someone and it starts to deviate from the topic, i stop and scream "LOCKED" right in their face, then walk away.

White Pwny

Quote from: bIondie on Oct 30, 2008, 08:14 PM
that's not true. whenever i start a conversation with someone and it starts to deviate from the topic, i stop and scream "LOCKED" right in their face, then walk away.

This is true.  He has.  He did it to me.   =o\
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

lock it up sinner.  You moderators have turned into mavericks.  Talking all off subject and shit.  I know you were all secretly voting for McCain

White Pwny

Trust that I am not voting for McCain.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devlin

lol. that was to fucking great. i like the cut of your jib.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: devlin on Oct 31, 2008, 11:32 AM

what's a jib?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devlin

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Oct 31, 2008, 02:11 PM

what's a jib?

haha give that man a promotion!

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: devlin on Oct 31, 2008, 02:50 PM

what's a jib?

No.

defkitty

Quote from: Variable on Oct 31, 2008, 01:27 AM
lock it up sinner.  You moderators have turned into mavericks.  Talking all off subject and shit.  I know you were all secretly voting for McCain
I'm a maverick
(off topic) ;D

he who dies with the most toys wins

devlin

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Nov 01, 2008, 12:54 AM
Quote from: devlin on Oct 31, 2008, 02:50 PM

what's a jib?

No.

Not a fan of the simpsons?

Variable

devlin

Quote from: Variable on Nov 01, 2008, 12:03 PM
who isn't?

the dead whale fucker apparently. that or didn't get the quote.

Variable

indychinoluv

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 30, 2008, 02:40 PM
Now you just sit there and look pretty.
What else can he do? Dance a jig?