Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Does free speech apply to this board?

Started by nonesuch, Oct 24, 2008, 03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

Hmmm... I wonder how I got to be a mod.   

I don't see myself as a nazi on here... In fact, I'll also agree to being one of the more lenient.   I did lock az's topic the other day that was like... "haha" or some shit... as he was drunk... and it meant absolutely nothing.    Other than that I find myself often in convo's with others pretty much derailing threads, not purposely... but anyway I do it.    I tend to like laughing, and find most that happens here funny.  Now, Ross... hes a douche bag, and I don't really care what anyone else thinks about him.  I didn't ban him... but I backed it.    I don't find it funny for men to talk about women being raped and sodomized, as if she deserved it.... call me crazy!       
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

samson simpson

so.......

all in all youre saying " Ill let anyone say anything... as long as it doesnt offend me"  right?
?
lol, this shit is GRAND FUNNY compared 2 how it used to be...BUT thats how it USED to be...right?

half the mod squad these days are NOOBS anyway ..

so i guess it fits

devilinside

David...people have said TONS of shit on here recently that's offended me...but I have I deleted/locked their threads or banned that member for it? Nope.

samson simpson

and yea I feel you ....you should not... but you were here Kelly... when we had threads about everything ...not just bullshit ..but eerything....and you should know..that the any post that offends anyone the most..will gain a new host ..:)

i havent been around latley to configure the current process, but yes ... It should not be like it is ,,,thats all im pointing 2...
this board was all about 5 or 7 % Deftones..the rest bullshit and nonsense
...that what mde this board .

bIondie

the simple reason why topics get locked or why members get banned is because moderators wouldn't be necessary if they didn't lock a topic once in a while or ban a member now and then. they do it for the sake of having a higher position than the rest of us. that is basically it.

devilinside

Nah...I do it for the blue stars!  ;)

samson simpson

Quote from: bIondie on Oct 26, 2008, 11:15 PM
the simple reason why topics get locked or why members get banned is because moderators wouldn't be necessary if they didn't lock a topic once in a while or ban a member now and then. they do it for the sake of having a higher position than the rest of us. that is basically it.

yea

sort of like the dirty janitor who beats off before he goes in a present students ( male or female) locker he finds attractive.

devilinside

samson simpson

bIondie

seriously, not even nuno is as bad as some of you lame ass mods and he has the worst sense of humor out of everyone.

y'all should just give your power trips a rest.

samson simpson

bIondie

devilinside

If I had a power trip...wouldn't I be locking threads and banning people? No power trip here.

devilinside

Quote from: samson simpson on Oct 26, 2008, 11:24 PM
Quote from: bIondie on Oct 26, 2008, 11:15 PM

yea

sort of like the dirty janitor who beats off before he goes in a present students ( male or female) locker he finds attractive.

Empty your box,yo!

bIondie

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 26, 2008, 11:32 PM
If I had a power trip...wouldn't I be locking threads and banning people? No power trip here.

oh right, 'cause you've never banned me before.

samson simpson

Quote from: bIondie on Oct 26, 2008, 11:39 PM

it was actually a Jew

devilinside

Quote from: bIondie on Oct 26, 2008, 11:39 PM

That was what...OVER a year ago,and it's cause you had 2 of the same name! I got rid of the other Blondie you were using cause it's silly to have TWO of the same name. I haven't deleted your Bebo now,have I??

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: White Pwny on Oct 26, 2008, 09:54 PM
Hmmm... I wonder how I got to be a mod.   

I don't see myself as a nazi on here... In fact, I'll also agree to being one of the more lenient.   I did lock az's topic the other day that was like... "haha" or some shit... as he was drunk... and it meant absolutely nothing.    Other than that I find myself often in convo's with others pretty much derailing threads, not purposely... but anyway I do it.    I tend to like laughing, and find most that happens here funny.  Now, Ross... hes a douche bag, and I don't really care what anyone else thinks about him.  I didn't ban him... but I backed it.    I don't find it funny for men to talk about women being raped and sodomized, as if she deserved it.... call me crazy!       

It's suspicous to think you're still mentioning me on this board. Of course in the wrong by no suprise. I've never talked about those things in that way. I've said crazy things in the art section, but if you understand them or their origin then you wouldn't be so confused. Even thinking of that time is a trifle, living in the past is for the sluggard who lusts for everything and has nothing, so move on, the victim should be the only one screaming years later, not the oppressor.

BTW no one should be banned, but I wouldn't expect true justice anywhere in this godless life, especially the internet, not in these times.

bebo

bebo