Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

the end is near...

Started by goldpony, Oct 28, 2008, 02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedidiah Solomon

ya'll wish the world would end, but it's not, not the way you want it to, you have no faith in the spirit, you don't even care, you've already given up just like your parents, You think somebody behind some desk has some button for a nuclear weapon to destroy us but you all are fools, you wish it were that way, deep down, you wish so hard, you're attracted to death, they've bought your mind with all their entertainment.

bIondie

technology, if utilized without the primer of greed, power and control, can only advance our civilization towards the betterment of mankind.

Nebontha

Quoteya'll wish the world would end, but it's not, not the way you want it to, you have no faith in the spirit, you don't even care, you've already given up just like your parents, You think somebody behind some desk has some button for a nuclear weapon to destroy us but you all are fools, you wish it were that way, deep down, you wish so hard, you're attracted to death, they've bought your mind with all their entertainment.
you're right mon but how do we undo what has been done already? how do we "un-brainwash" ourselves??? is it too late for the majority of us?
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Jerry_Curls

Just learn. Read. Spread information. Don't just let things happen.

LIVE!
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: Nebontha on Oct 31, 2008, 01:11 AM
Quoteya'll wish the world would end, but it's not, not the way you want it to, you have no faith in the spirit, you don't even care, you've already given up just like your parents, You think somebody behind some desk has some button for a nuclear weapon to destroy us but you all are fools, you wish it were that way, deep down, you wish so hard, you're attracted to death, they've bought your mind with all their entertainment.
you're right mon but how do we undo what has been done already? how do we "un-brainwash" ourselves??? is it too late for the majority of us?

The very essence of the systems Intelligence is taking everything the bible stood for and going against it, they are the enemy to the True Hebrew Israelites and people like me who Sight the Culture and it's truth. If you read the bible from start to finish with a Clear Conscience, dissect it's history and find the curses cast upon the people who broke the covenant with the God of love then you can find yourself and where you're at in the picture. It will fill you with wisdom, enlightenment and a new found love and direction. Then there's no more wondering what's up in the world, Then you can sight what's truly right and truly wrong, knowing this, taking that next step towards prosperity. Rejecting their foods, alcohol, drugs, gambling, usury, goverment, politricks, egonomics, newpapers, News stations, Hollywood and the list goes on...

Haile Selassie is the foundation. Read some books on him, read the book of revelation for further proof, he is the foundation of the Hebrew Israelites, The Solomonic Lineage, The Kingdom Of Judah, The Twelve Tribes, The Abrahamic Religions...He is what they look like, what they act like, who they are...

All of us sprout forth from Ham Shem and Japheth, SALVATION. Noahs three Sons.

I'm not sorry if this wasn't the answer you were looking for, but Brethren and Sistren take heed, true overall happiness cannot spring forth through Ignorance and Deception, Sight up and be proud to be alive at a time like this, the God Of Love, Jah Rastafari, Haile Selassie I, Jesus Christ, Elohim Ashanti I, Yahweh Saboath I, Prince I Manuel I El Shaddai I, is granting us life right now today and if that isn't enough to give thanks for then.....

Variable

Ross, you should quit trying to preach the bible.  Because you really don't understand it at all.  If you actually care about god and Jesus so much.   You should take the time to do the cultural research for what the true intentions of the books of the bible were.  You just got shit all fucked up.

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: Variable on Oct 31, 2008, 01:45 AM
Ross, you should quit trying to preach the bible.  Because you really don't understand it at all.  If you actually care about god and Jesus so much.   You should take the time to do the cultural research for what the true intentions of the books of the bible were.  You just got shit all fucked up.

Ignorance and Deception.

There will always be those who try to fight you down though NEBONTHA. Don't let them get inside, it's their only victory. and If they Don't succeed than what else do they have?

Variable

Yeah, I wasn't even being a dick this time.  I'm just saying, you're going to be preaching to some weak minded kind and they are going to buy into your bull shit and waste years of their life being mislead by you and people like you.  Just how you are being mislead now.  Stop being so zealous and righteous.  Swallow your dam pride and just shut up.  Silence would be a great virtue for you to learn.  Shut up, and read.  do real research.  Find the true meaning of the words.  Then once you do, you probably wont come back preaching this bull shit.  Probably wont come back preaching at all actually.  Seriously, you need to do it.

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: Variable on Oct 31, 2008, 01:52 AM
Yeah, I wasn't even being a dick this time.  I'm just saying, you're going to be preaching to some weak minded kind and they are going to buy into your bull shit and waste years of their life being mislead by you and people like you.  Just how you are being mislead now.  Stop being so zealous and righteous.  Swallow your dam pride and just shut up.  Silence would be a great virtue for you to learn.  Shut up, and read.  do real research.  Find the true meaning of the words.  Then once you do, you probably wont come back preaching this bull shit.  Probably wont come back preaching at all actually.  Seriously, you need to do it.

The Sluggard lusts for everything and has NOTHING.

Re read this post and hear all your slanders and ignorances and contradictions. Alls you can do is fight against yourself and try to bring another down with you. I don't have anything to say about what you actually said cause I know where I'm at. Alls I heard was hatred.

Variable

you dont have anything to say, because you literally dont have anything to say.  You have no idea what you are talking about.  You never do.  And I prove it over and over and over again.  I just don't have the time or energy right now.  The first sin was pride by the way.  Just in case you skipped that part.

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: Variable on Oct 31, 2008, 01:58 AM
you dont have anything to say, because you literally dont have anything to say.  You have no idea what you are talking about.  You never do.  And I prove it over and over and over again.  I just don't have the time or energy right now.  The first sin was pride by the way.  Just in case you skipped that part.

Look at this guy, how do you get around in the world? Trying to prove this and prove that and be so smart when you don't know anything. Trying to bring another down just because you don't like their face, you are everything wrong with the world, just because and I QOUTE you from a past post, "Can't find fatih" doesn't mean you have to bring another down just because they got their culture. Now we are brothers but you don't wanna hear that, and frankly it's hard for me to say being who you are, but you can keep replying and replying trying to WIN, but that's your whole problem everything is a WIN or LOSE situation, everything is a WAR to you, you can't just have respect and let someone sprinkle a little knowledge on you because you think you know everything cause you spend your life on the computer and wikipiedia anylasying life from a plastic device. Stop degrading your brethren, if you disagree then move on, but obviously my knowledge got so far inside your hateful little heart that you HAD to say somthing, you've done a good job ignoring me, keep on, Brother.

Variable

I only ignore you when I'm not on for weeks at a time.  That seems to be when you come back out of hiding.

Exactly what quote of mine was it where I said " I can't find faith"? why don't you actually quote it.  Or link the topic.  I'm pretty sure you misquoted me.

And I get around just fine in the world.  Whatever that means.  I'm not trying to bring you down.  I just happen to be educated enough to see that you are confused.  I'm not letting you "sprinkle a little knowledge" on me, because its not knowledge.  It's false.  I am a critical thinker.  I don't just accept everything anyone tells me as truth.  Apparently you need to do the same thing. 

Variable

And me using the internet ( way more than just Wikipedia ) to site my arguments and add validity to my words is not hateful or pathetic.  It's what grown ups do.  Some people back up their words with literature.  That way they are not empty words.  But obviously I knew where to look.  I knew to look, because I knew you were wrong before I found the references to prove you wrong.   Some of us actually are smart enough to think on our own.  I know that blows your mind, but its true.

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: Variable on Oct 31, 2008, 02:09 AM
I only ignore you when I'm not on for weeks at a time.  That seems to be when you come back out of hiding.

Exactly what quote of mine was it where I said " I can't find faith"? why don't you actually quote it.  Or link the topic.  I'm pretty sure you misquoted me.

And I get around just fine in the world.  Whatever that means.  I'm not trying to bring you down.  I just happen to be educated enough to see that you are confused.  I'm not letting you "sprinkle a little knowledge" on me, because its not knowledge.  It's false.  I am a critical thinker.  I don't just accept everything anyone tells me as truth.  Apparently you need to do the same thing. 

Let your guard down for a moment and stop defending yourself for I am not AGAINST YOU, it's blatantly the other way around.

You can be as educated as you want, I believe in education to a certain extent my dad is proffesor and my mom works for the goverment, it was fed to me, but the education system doesn't teach what I know, nor can the truth be sold, and if you disagree then it is good that you should do so, for you should never trust another man, only the kingdom of the lord in heaven.

Let's stop this fussing and fighting, I have nothing against you, there's no war here and what a disgrace that would be on this device. You disagree. ok, I get it. Its alllll right.

"Rejoice in his holy glory and let love reign."

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: Variable on Oct 31, 2008, 02:12 AM
And me using the internet ( way more than just Wikipedia ) to site my arguments and add validity to my words is not hateful or pathetic.  It's what grown ups do.  Some people back up their words with literature.  That way they are not empty words.  But obviously I knew where to look.  I knew to look, because I knew you were wrong before I found the references to prove you wrong.   Some of us actually are smart enough to think on our own.  I know that blows your mind, but its true.

Once more, you can keep fighting with yourself or move on.

and Wikipedia is quite ignorant, theres so many different versions of the bible and other apocrphya, so It should just be expected that anything to do with it or its history could never be true, and hardly a reference, considering it's coming from vastly different multiple directions on wikipedia.

Jedidiah Solomon

QuoteThe very essence of the systems Intelligence is taking everything the bible stood for and going against it, they are the enemy to the True Hebrew Israelites and people like me who Sight the Culture and it's truth. If you read the bible from start to finish with a Clear Conscience, dissect it's history and find the curses cast upon the people who broke the covenant with the God of love then you can find yourself and where you're at in the picture. It will fill you with wisdom, enlightenment and a new found love and direction. Then there's no more wondering what's up in the world, Then you can sight what's truly right and truly wrong, knowing this, taking that next step towards prosperity. Rejecting their foods, alcohol, drugs, gambling, usury, goverment, politricks, egonomics, newpapers, News stations, Hollywood and the list goes on...

Haile Selassie is the foundation. Read some books on him, read the book of revelation for further proof, he is the foundation of the Hebrew Israelites, The Solomonic Lineage, The Kingdom Of Judah, The Twelve Tribes, The Abrahamic Religions...He is what they look like, what they act like, who they are...

All of us sprout forth from Ham Shem and Japheth, SALVATION. Noahs three Sons.

I'm not sorry if this wasn't the answer you were looking for, but Brethren and Sistren take heed, true overall happiness cannot spring forth through Ignorance and Deception, Sight up and be proud to be alive at a time like this, the God Of Love, Jah Rastafari, Haile Selassie I, Jesus Christ, Elohim Ashanti I, Yahweh Saboath I, Prince I Manuel I El Shaddai I, is granting us life right now today and if that isn't enough to give thanks for then.....

Peace, Love, and Prosperity. That's all that matters, why even waste time with the rest of it. Oh I love you King Alpha.