Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Poison the Well

Started by bright lights, big city, Oct 28, 2008, 07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

damn right you should go
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

ben

The Tropic Rot finally clicked with me.  Fucking mindbowing.

defskull

My favorite song from that album isn't even actually on the album.  I think "D10 D11" (the b-side from the album) is the best.  I really don't know why it wasn't put on the album. 

shine down unshy

ben

theis

Shiiiit, The Tropic Rot is really hitting me like a ten ton brick right now. Listening to it with my new headphones is pure bliss.

Ps. here's a full live show with 'em http://www.moshcam.com/poison-the-well/the-manning-bar-699.aspx#/1-botchla

bright lights, big city

I'll be honest. I still never really stopped listening to Tropic Rot. By far, that's my most-listened to album since maybe DEP's Miss Machine.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

I never really gave it an honest chance. This album is gonna be on repeat for a while now.

wither-I

i was listening to antartica inside me while running today.

what a great pump up jam.

yeah, i just said pump up jam

"coming into the nearness of distance"

bright lights, big city

DERP

wither-I

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 21, 2010, 06:09 AM
SHE'S A BALLERINA!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she dances circles around me, she tells me what i wanna hear

i live with a ballerina...

i love how the song just stops

wither-I

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 21, 2010, 06:09 AM
SHE'S A BALLERINA!

and by the way what is that sig with that guy punching the girl?

i mean, im not a violent person or do i condone hitting bitches but it really makes me laugh everythime i see it

bright lights, big city

Jersey Shore, dude!! MTV at its finest! but seriously, hitting girls ain't cool but it is funny. i love the pissed off look the guy gets before he jacks her in the face.
DERP

wither-I

ive heard things about the show. ill have to watch something on youtube i guess... dude he fuckin smokes her.

and yes! he gets that possesed look in his eyes and bites his lip

and the chubby little mediator :)

theis

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 21, 2010, 03:51 PM
Jersey Shore, dude!! MTV at its finest! but seriously, hitting girls ain't cool but it is funny. i love the pissed off look the guy gets before he jacks her in the face.

Haha, dude, I got a complain about your sig yesterday from a member on this board. He/she was offended by it. Hahahha.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: theis on Jan 21, 2010, 07:03 PM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 21, 2010, 03:51 PM

Haha, dude, I got a complain about your sig yesterday from a member on this board. He/she was offended by it. Hahahha.
ah goddamnit. i'll change it then when i find something worthy of replacing it.
DERP

theis

Nah, man. I'm not asking you to change it. Just thought it was hilarious that someone got offended by it.

bright lights, big city

haha that's true. i mean it is jersey shore. anyone who watches 5 minutes of the show wants to do the same these people.

anyways, saying exactly what theis said in the DEP thread, PTW is exactly the same: they only get better with age. I've loved them since The Opposite of December, when that came out it was easily my favorite "metalcore" album. And with each release since that, they've only gotten better. Even after all the slurping I did of them after Versions, Tropic Rot is simply a bigger, better classic album.
DERP

theis

Mikey

Your av and sig offends me as an adolescent schizophrenic vampire.