Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Halloween 2008

Started by oldgentlovecraft, Oct 31, 2008, 12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgentlovecraft

It's going to be an awesome Halloween this year.  I can smell it in the air and have been doing nothing but watching horror films for the past month.  I'm stoked. 

What is everyone doing this year?  Dressing up?  Party? 

I'm starting my day by carving a pumpkin and turning the television to AMC .  Then, I'll finish my zombie costume and get all gory and nasty for the kiddies.  Afterwards I'm passing out candy at the parents' house until it's time for a party at the pad, where I hope to have a couple dozen friends, all decked out and drunk on candy and liquor.  Word.

I'll post pics this weekend.

theis

carving out pumpkins.

scare the little children that come knocking.

and then im gonna watch a bunch of carefully selected horror flicks with my buddies. pizza, beer, wine and liquor will, of course, be included.

devilinside

Variable

wow, for real? thats cool

bright lights, big city

partying tomorrow all night. I'm dressing as The Dude from the Big Lebowski. my buddies are gonna be Walter and Uli Kunkel (a nihilist). and my lady friend will be Maude Lebowski.

and i, too, have definitely been watching a lot of AMC lately for my horror fix
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

defkitty

Me, a bottle of jager, and some awesome people
Not dressing up although I don't think anyone will notice when we're wasted

he who dies with the most toys wins

BloodyKnifePrty

My car just got towed a few hours ago when i was in the theater for Saw V, so for Halloween I will be going to get my car out of impound.

Jerry_Curls

Parade in West Hollywood.

I'm going as

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Battle-Axe

Going to the local rock/metal club tonight dressed as a zombie and about 4 of my friends are going as zombies aswell hahah. I swear finding fake blood is proving to be impossible so we're making our own at my house tonight.

I'm so excited for halloween :D

Zevaka

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Oct 31, 2008, 08:49 AM

I'm going as

you will be the hottest halloween guy

4th Eye

I'm going as

I planned on going as Freddy last year but I'm still waiting for my girlfriend to make me that black/red sweater. This year is probably just at home watching horror movies, eating sweets and having couple of beers.

Jizzlobber

im gonna stick a name tag on me saying "Ted Bundy" , and go to a party as the infamous serial killer...Ted Bundy.

its fairly easy to put together, coz Ted was just a normal guy too. Well he looked normal.
<

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Oct 31, 2008, 01:46 AM
wow, for real? thats cool

Yup...for real. Me and my son. :)

devlin

taking my son trick or treating. i dunno whats going on after that.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Oct 31, 2008, 09:32 AM
im gonna stick a name tag on me saying "Ted Bundy" , and go to a party as the infamous serial killer...Ted Bundy.

its fairly easy to put together, coz Ted was just a normal guy too. Well he looked normal.
+1
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

Quote from: 4th Eye on Oct 31, 2008, 09:31 AM

I'm going as

I planned on going as Freddy last year but I'm still waiting for my girlfriend to make me that black/red sweater. This year is probably just at home watching horror movies, eating sweets and having couple of beers.

I always thought his sweater was red and green?

http://www.80stees.com/products/Freddy-Krueger-Sweater-Costume.asp

http://www.mahalo.com/How_to_Make_a_Freddy_Krueger_Costume

But Wiki says red and black. Hmm....

goldpony

Quote from: BloodyKnifePrty on Oct 31, 2008, 06:46 AM
My car just got towed a few hours ago when i was in the theater for Saw V, so for Halloween I will be going to get my car out of impound.

lol, thats what you get for going to see saw on halloween. GWAR is playing in town tonight, but i'll probably end up taking my daughter to magic mountain to play laser tag (we dont celebrate halloween)
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

tarkil

1st night of drinking in 2 months....
Needless to say I'm gonna get shitcanned real quick...

But I cannot wait...

And I'll be dressed as a french cop, with a big moustache (real one : it grew for 2 months now).

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

bright lights, big city

i wish i had a kid. they would definitely have this costume

DERP

goldpony

hey guys heres the lineup for Turner Classic Movies (TCM) tonight, the best lineup out there aka dont watch the crap showing on AMC

TCM: Horror movies: Cat People, Freaks, The Devil Doll, Mark of the Vampire, The Devil Bat, White Zombie, The Body Snatcher, Bedlam, The Ghoul, The Haunted Palace, Die Monster Die!, The Shuttered Room

and here are 28 creepy album covers, bonus points to ever posts these for DL :)

http://www.houstonpress.com/slideshow/view/175291/1
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt