Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Fuck all of you for not reminding me about day lights saving.

Started by Variable, Nov 03, 2008, 03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

I totally woke up an hour before I had to.  Rushed to get ready.  Crammed down some food.  And went crazy when the vending machine that sells monsters wouldn't work and took my dollar.  Then I rush to work to find no body there except the junior sailor on duty looking at me like I'm an idiot.  What the hell do I keep you people around for anyways?

Variable

But I got my large black coffee with 4 espresso shots.  So I feel a little bit better.

oldgentlovecraft

I thought my brother changed the clocks at the apartment and was really confused when my phone had a different time.  Lol I was half asleep and didn't know what time it was supposed to be for about fifteen minutes.

Variable

yeah, all I had to do was look at my phone and I would have been ok.  I will never get this hour of sleep back.  Ever.  I hate you all

devilinside

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

goldpony

dont blame us for your failure to change your clocks. want us to change your diaper too?

;D ;D ;D
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

White Pwny

Quote from: goldpony on Nov 03, 2008, 06:08 PM
dont blame us for your failure to change your clocks. want us to change your diaper too?

;D ;D ;D

lol
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Hey fuck you guys.  You guys are supposed to handle my light work.  Schedule dental appts,  Renew my insurance, remind me to get my oil changed, pay my taxes, SET MY CLOCK BACK!  All the easy shit that I'm too good to remember.  You're all about to be fucking fired.  I even reminded you ass holes to register to vote before the deadline.  So ungrateful. 

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I spent my daylight savings time playing Saint's Row 2.

What's funny is that I got it and played it until 3am and the next morning, I did the math and realized I played for 10 hours. Then later a friend tells me it was daylight savings...I played Saint's Row 2 for ELEVEN FUCKING HOURS.

No wonder I can't get laid.

goldpony

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Nov 04, 2008, 11:23 AM

What's funny is that I got it and played it until 3am and the next morning, I did the math and realized I played for 10 hours. Then later a friend tells me it was daylight savings...I played Saint's Row 2 for ELEVEN FUCKING HOURS.

no, you just haven't found the right woman. i mean, who doesn't want to be with a guy who plays videogames for 11 hours straight? i know a lot of people who can't even work 8 hours in a row. don't worry, someone will notice your dedication. after all, its what women look for in men and dogs: dedication and loyalty
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

devilinside

Quote from: goldpony on Nov 04, 2008, 04:57 PM
after all, its what women look for in men and dogs: dedication and loyalty

YES!!!!

Variable

He said dedication and loyalty.  Not submission and castration.  Take it easy.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

no, you just haven't found the right woman. i mean, who doesn't want to be with a guy who plays videogames for 11 hours straight? i know a lot of people who can't even work 8 hours in a row. don't worry, someone will notice your dedication. after all, its what women look for in men and dogs: dedication and loyalty

Hey, I have those qualities!

goldpony

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Nov 04, 2008, 10:20 PM

Hey, I have those qualities!

oh almost forgot, a nice long tongue to lick the peanut butter off
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Variable

You ass hole.  Who doesn't like peanut butter?  It has its own spot on the food pyramid for me.  It is actually thickly spread around my entire pyramid so that I am sure to get a good portion at every meal. 

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

devilinside

Mmmm  I like Natural Peanut butter. The kind you keep in the fridge. YUMMAY!

Variable