No-Shave November!

Started by Necrocetaceanbeastiality, Nov 04, 2008, 11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

Jizzlobber

hahaha, that Stach is the shit!! well done
<

Variable

Thank you, thank you.  The Afghans loved it.  They were soooo disappointed when I shaved it.  I was getting this one dude ready for a medevac who had just gotten fragged by an RPG.  and all he could say was "loooooooong" and make the hand motion of feeling a moustache on his face.  It was pretty funny.

White Pwny

Quote from: Variable on Nov 15, 2008, 08:31 AM
You guys fucking suck.  We had a moustache contest before we went to afghanistan and I ended up with this

yup, that's right.  The first time anyone shot at me I was sporting that shit.  So fuck all of you who say I don't support the homosexual community ;)

Oh I think you support the homosexual community.   In fact.. you may be gay!   =o)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

yeah I'm totally gay.  Unless being gay has anything to do with being attracted to men.  Because then no, no I'm not.

White Pwny

Would you bone Brad Pitt?
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

sharingbuns

nice rapist stache
stay away from my future kids
Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 07:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?

Variable

Fireal1222

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Nov 04, 2008, 11:17 AM
i'm in.

my beard gets red-ish though. like a viking.

mine too! even though i have dirty blonde hair.. i hate that my facial hair turns red after it grows too much. i try and shave anymore about every 4-5 days. so sorry. im not in with this no shave thing

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Jizzlobber

Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 15, 2008, 10:17 PM
Would you bone Brad Pitt?

Bone-ing Brad Pitt doesnt make you gay, being boned by Brad Pitt, does..

i would gladly rape Brads ass and get me some satisfaction, and i say this as a guy who sleeps with a girl.
<

Corleone

devlin

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Nov 16, 2008, 11:52 PM
Quote from: penguin in the desert on Nov 04, 2008, 11:17 AM
i'm in.

my beard gets red-ish though. like a viking.

mine too! even though i have dirty blonde hair.. i hate that my facial hair turns red after it grows too much. i try and shave anymore about every 4-5 days. so sorry. im not in with this no shave thing

me too. i got brown hair and it gets redder as it goes down my sideburn into full blown red. and then it gets light red as it moves towards my goatee. my hair color is all over the place.

i'm 3 days away from a month now of not shaving now.

deftonekid

I'm like 5 days away from a month of not shaving, so I have a question, can I shave after those 5 days or do I have to wait till november ends? I'm trying to hook up with this girl who is younger than me so I dont want to look older than I am with this beard.

alvarezbassist17

i'd call that a noble enough cause to bow out of the competition.  but only if you succeed.  if you never bang her, then you have to wait til next november 31st to shave.

deftonekid

haha I guess is fair enough

Variable

that is a good rule.  And we need video proof that the boning happened

deftonekid

Fuck she has a boyfriend, dammit. Now I'll have to work double haha.

So, now I have a full month with my beard, can i shave now?

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Let's see some after pictures now.

BloodyKnifePrty

Yes, I know I'm not one of the greatest looking people in the world:

deftonekid

I look like a homeless person haha