Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

No-Shave November!

Started by Necrocetaceanbeastiality, Nov 04, 2008, 01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

You going to try to be Samson?  That is one of my favorite stories from the Bible.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

theis

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I had no choice when I realized my sideburns had almost an inch on everything else.

It was getting in my ears.

Variable

Dude, you started it.  You fail me

Jizzlobber

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Nov 12, 2008, 12:41 AM
I trimmed.

I suck.

:(

i was starting to look unrecognizable to myself... i saw myself in the mirror and thought...whoa!!

<

BloodyKnifePrty

I'm still going but it has now reached the point of looking ridiculous.  Oh well.

alvarezbassist17

i shaved on sunday to prepare for this, and holy fuck do i miss my beard, it's so cold :(

the skin on my chin is kinda irritated too, it hasn't been shaven in over a year.

tarkil

Quote from: BloodyKnifePrty on Nov 12, 2008, 06:54 PM
I'm still going but it has now reached the point of looking ridiculous.  Oh well.

In 12 days... Yeah right...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

BloodyKnifePrty

Quote from: tarkil on Nov 13, 2008, 07:09 AM
Quote from: BloodyKnifePrty on Nov 12, 2008, 06:54 PM

In 12 days... Yeah right...

haha i meant ridiculous by the fact that it's all patchy and weird looking

Jizzlobber

i had mine growing for about 7 days days before the 1st ...so i had a good solid 18 days growth...not bad, but just looked odd.

im gonna make a new attempt though, and not shave for the rest of the month..
<

whodunit?

I'm hairy like bigfoot, srsly.

After a month I'd have system-of-a-down-like beard.

alvarezbassist17

and a signature the size of canada, jebus.

Variable

I am pro Canadian sized signatures.  You guys can go ahead and put that on my voting record.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Jacob

Quote from: Variable on Nov 14, 2008, 10:20 AM
I am pro Canadian sized signatures.  You guys can go ahead and put that on my voting record.

oh you ... you litte... ass.

I know where you're trying to go with this.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

devlin

Quote from: Variable on Nov 11, 2008, 11:08 PM
You going to try to be Samson?  That is one of my favorite stories from the Bible.

that is a good one. once again some women fucks things up for the men in the bible.

you should read David Maine- The Book of Samson.

i got about a month of growth going on here. started before this game. just lazy and hate shaving. i'll probably wait til thanksgiving to shave. my girl wont let me go to a family dinner looking this ridiculous...ly sexy

Variable

Quote from: aenemic on Nov 14, 2008, 05:45 PM
Quote from: Variable on Nov 14, 2008, 10:20 AM

oh you ... you litte... ass.

I know where you're trying to go with this.
lol.  Politics is all about foresight and seizing opportunity
Quote from: devlin on Nov 14, 2008, 09:50 PM
Quote from: Variable on Nov 11, 2008, 11:08 PM

that is a good one. once again some women fucks things up for the men in the bible.

you should read David Maine- The Book of Samson.

i got about a month of growth going on here. started before this game. just lazy and hate shaving. i'll probably wait til thanksgiving to shave. my girl wont let me go to a family dinner looking this ridiculous...ly sexy

Yes, the story of sampson is obviously gods way of telling us that even the strongest man who ever lived was held down by a woman.  God hates women and marriage.......but don't put that on my voting record

deftonekid

Variable

You guys fucking suck.  We had a moustache contest before we went to afghanistan and I ended up with this

yup, that's right.  The first time anyone shot at me I was sporting that shit.  So fuck all of you who say I don't support the homosexual community ;)