Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

No-Shave November!

Started by Necrocetaceanbeastiality, Nov 04, 2008, 01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

defTHE1s

not really, i can let it grow again that much if i want to..
the only think i didn't like was the mustache  :P

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Vesanic

Jerry_Curls

Chino doesn't like musctaches. ;-)
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Vesanic

He had mustaches, I think.

Jerry_Curls

I was referencing the comment he made during the benefit shows, something along the lines of "you don't have to hide behind that mustache". He was talking to someone in between songs.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

lostpilot

I sometimes wonder.. why the fuck should anyone care what Chino thinks about moustaches. You guys bring this to a whole new level.

Though wait, it's not a new level. I just remembered all the hypes about Chono's socks, wife, kids, life and everything at all. I wonder if he likes the fact that your fetish.. is, well, him.

Vesanic

Quote from: lostpilot on Nov 26, 2009, 01:56 PM
I sometimes wonder.. why the fuck should anyone care what Chino thinks about moustaches. You guys bring this to a whole new level.

Though wait, it's not a new level. I just remembered all the hypes about Chono's socks, wife, kids, life and everything at all. I wonder if he likes the fact that your fetish.. is, well, him.

Dude, I just said Chino had mustaches, don't go trippy, damn it.

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: lostpilot on Nov 26, 2009, 01:56 PM

I was making a fucking joke.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

No More Sugar

Last few posts have been pretty funny. Keep it up.
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

Jizzlobber

i actually didnt trim my chin beard through november and now its pretty bushy and sweet so im gonna keep it for a while
<

devilinside

reading back in this thread made me laugh....and so did Trey!!!

Quote from: Variable on Nov 15, 2008, 10:31 AM
You guys fucking suck.  We had a moustache contest before we went to afghanistan and I ended up with this

yup, that's right.  The first time anyone shot at me I was sporting that shit.  So fuck all of you who say I don't support the homosexual community ;)