Twitter

Started by devilinside, Nov 05, 2008, 05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldpony

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 25, 2009, 06:54 AM
Quote from: defTHE1s on Mar 25, 2009, 01:49 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 24, 2009, 11:45 PM
Quote from: Livewire on Mar 24, 2009, 11:36 PM
I don't think I've ever taken a 27 min poop.
my friend, you have never lived
+10
It's just that have you never gone in a bathroom with a cellphone or a nice portable videogame (eg. psp, gameboy or anything new) or a good interesting magazine??
If yes, you would last at least 30 mins there !!  :D  ;D
also it's a very relaxing place to stay a moment  ;)
i know, personally, i do my best thinking while in there. glorious.

there are few real pleasures in life. spending quality time on the throne is one of them
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

defTHE1s

Quote from: goldpony on Mar 25, 2009, 10:30 PM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 25, 2009, 06:54 AM
Quote from: defTHE1s on Mar 25, 2009, 01:49 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 24, 2009, 11:45 PM
Quote from: Livewire on Mar 24, 2009, 11:36 PM
I don't think I've ever taken a 27 min poop.
my friend, you have never lived
+10
It's just that have you never gone in a bathroom with a cellphone or a nice portable videogame (eg. psp, gameboy or anything new) or a good interesting magazine??
If yes, you would last at least 30 mins there !!  :D  ;D
also it's a very relaxing place to stay a moment  ;)
i know, personally, i do my best thinking while in there. glorious.

there are few real pleasures in life. spending quality time on the throne is one of them
totally agree! ;)

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

alvarezbassist17

yeah, but spending a lot of time on the shitter can lead to anal fissures, kevin smith talked about it in his book when he got em.  sounds like it'd be baad fuckin times.

bright lights, big city

definitely. but luckily, i've never had those. but damn, if i did, that would make a big lifestyle change to get less time takin' dumps.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

defTHE1s

Yeah, i've heard about that, but i don't do it all the time (spend a lot of time there) ... i'm always busy.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

goldpony

fissures are no big deal. usually you poop a little blood and they dont hurt. usually they make my asshole itch like crazy. Please file this under too much information
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

defTHE1s

shine down unshy

Quote from: goldpony on Apr 02, 2009, 12:31 AM
fissures are no big deal. usually you poop a little blood and they dont hurt. usually they make my asshole itch like crazy. Please file this under too much information

dude wtf!

Jacob

you can get fissures when you take a huge dump, usually when a bit constipated. most people get it sooner or later, with maybe only a little blood on the paper when you wipe. others get real problems with a fissure that never heals and blood in their poop.

yes, I'm well read.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

shine down unshy

ya, you are well versed in butt physics

bright lights, big city

i've taken some massive dumps in my day, but sweet jesus thankfully i haven't had this incredible experience....yet.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Jacob

all this talk about taking a dump really makes me want to take a dump. first thing I'll do when I get home, fo sho.

back to twitter... I don't really get how it works and I don't really get the point of it. I'm pretty much just checking Billy Gould's (from Faith No More) twitter because he keeps the community updated through that. but wth, it's one-sentence posts every few days... doesn't give you much information at all. and it's not like you can read the responses or the posts the "tweets" are in response of. so yeah, really pointless to me.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

devilinside

OMG Ya'll hahah!!! This convo is out there.

Variable

yeah I totally have those ass things everyone is talking about.  I think its from all the MREs and rough TP I have been exposed to

bright lights, big city

man i'm sorry. i can't take much of that sandpaper-like TP.
DERP

Variable

its all good.  Its kind of fun to watch the red blood and yellow urine mix in the toilet bowl when I shit.  There's always an upside

bright lights, big city

sweet mother of god.
DERP

devilinside

whodunit?

why the hell to use that site if we have "it's 3.58 and I'm..." thread  ;)

samson simpson

lol
KOJACK rules