Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Michael Crichton died

Started by bright lights, big city, Nov 05, 2008, 08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

Ahh man...ER and Jurassic Park were AWSHUM!  Thats sad.

oldgentlovecraft

Just got it through celebrity death alerts.  He was an excellent author, like a modern day Melville.  Sad day.

devlin

that really sucks. he wrote a lot of good stuff. sphere is one of my favorites books(too bad the movie was complete crap).

White Pwny

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Nov 05, 2008, 10:14 PM
Just got it through celebrity death alerts.  He was an excellent author, like a modern day Melville.  Sad day.

They actually have Celebrity death alerts?!   whoa.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

oldgentlovecraft

Lol my Mom gets them and forwards them to me through email.  I usually know before they announce it.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: devlin on Nov 06, 2008, 04:39 AM
that really sucks. he wrote a lot of good stuff. sphere is one of my favorites books(too bad the movie was complete crap).
Sphere was one of the best he did
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

Is that the one with Jodi Foster?

devilinside

Oh,I was thinkin of Contact. lol

bright lights, big city

hey that was good too lol
DERP

devlin

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 06, 2008, 05:14 AM
Quote from: devlin on Nov 06, 2008, 04:39 AM
Sphere was one of the best he did
definitly, that and eaters of the dead. which was another crappy movie (the 13 warrior i think it was called)

4th Eye

Sad news. I'm currently re-reading Jurassic Park and it, along with Lost World, is very good.

Jedidiah Solomon

That one Sphere book with the choclate face Samuel Jackson the dude in Tar Wars, yeah that book is like a sack of shrooms except in words on a bunch of papers form, total trip. read that one.

sharingbuns

WHAT THE FUCK IS A MICHAEL CRICHTON?!   ???
Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 09:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?

oldgentlovecraft

He was an author.  Look it up, buttercup.