Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Streaming TV Shows?

Started by ToneDef, Nov 05, 2008, 09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneDef

What are some good sites for streaming TV shows and shit?

The other day I had a real fucking craving for banana milkshake so I went out, bought a ton of it, got high and glugged that shit.

This time I got a real South Park craving, know what I mean?

goldpony

i dont know if itll work for ya but www.hulu.com is good

as far as watching south park, i believe you can watch it on the south park site
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

ToneDef

Thanks guys

I tried the one above but apparently, because I'm in the UK, they're tied to contractual obligations and I can't view that shit. Crazy.

Crazylegs

ToneDef

Made my night. May I cum on your tits?

bright lights, big city

someone's going to make someone else very happy....
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devlin

i use surfthechannel.com for watching shows. i love that site.

lithium

💩

13hourstoparadise

surfthechannel dot com is by far the best.

bedroommedia dot com is also good for Divx (DVD) movies... All free.

13hourstoparadise

And don't get me started with Microsoft's internal (Intranet) movies on shared drives. Holy crap, seriously, everything.... I spent 6 months and watched a new movie everyday when it wasn't busy.

lithium

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Nov 08, 2008, 04:54 PM
And don't get me started with Microsoft's internal (Intranet) movies on shared drives. Holy crap, seriously, everything.... I spent 6 months and watched a new movie everyday when it wasn't busy.
describe this service you speak of...
💩

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: lithium on Nov 08, 2008, 11:47 PM
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Nov 08, 2008, 04:54 PM
describe this service you speak of...

The Redmond (Microsoft) domain, network of 150,000 people. Located in Redmond, WA - where I live... The Microsoft campus is so large they have to have hybrid shuttles so people can get from one building to another. Every other building has a caferia - they are all capable of holding over 50,000 people. If you search on the internal network you'll find folders FULL of ripped movies, I saw Blu-ray/DVD quailty movies on the network before they were even out on screen. I saw Iron Man a month before the first premere... If you have access to their network and really look around you can find anything. But they have a group of people who watch your every move so you download, watch, then delete. I know some information that if I shared Bill Gates would have his goons erase me, no joke. I would tell you in person, not on here.