Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Marijuana increases life span

Started by Jedidiah Solomon, Nov 20, 2008, 06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedidiah Solomon

How did the first person come into existence, think about that, no matter what you say there had to be a first person, and no matter where you look science, "religion" or wherever there had to be a first person, so what's your theory then? The answer is this virgin Mother named Nature gave birth to the first man. no matter where you look that's the answer, i've heard some scientists say we came from mud and soil and grew from that, in africa. i've heard many crazy theorys, but when god simplifies it for you in the story of adam and eve, you don't want to believe just because of your arrogance and ignorance. No matter what it started with one person and that right there is more "hard to believe" than the virgin mary story. How about the virgin of mother nature of creation story.

Oh yeah and you all have no imagination nor "faith" and it's not to understand the bible, the times that these stories were written in israel and the surrounding areas so were the same stories all around the eastern hemisphere........Greek mythology, ancient egyptian "myths", SOOO many asian doctrines, they all have a messiah that was crucified and ressurected, born of the son of man, and a virgin named Mariam.

tell me why every single culture over there would say these things at the same time.

Also Greek mythology states it clearly the first ages around 5000 b.c. around th etime of adam and eve was a time when Gods roamed the earth then another stage came when it was gods and mortals, then after that the hero stage. These things are called myths and ya'll can't even comprhend them and are so bored in your pure sobriety that you shun anyone else that can handle intoxication.

I say again what is more "mythological" more hard to believe and comprehend than the earth it self than a human life it self, than to be able to mate and create, these things are just as hard to believe.

sharinglungs

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 24, 2008, 01:45 AM
How did the first person come into existence, think about that, no matter what you say there had to be a first person, and no matter where you look science, "religion" or wherever there had to be a first person, so what's your theory then? The answer is this virgin Mother named Nature gave birth to the first man. no matter where you look that's the answer, i've heard some scientists say we came from mud and soil and grew from that, in africa. i've heard many crazy theorys, but when god simplifies it for you in the story of adam and eve, you don't want to believe just because of your arrogance and ignorance. No matter what it started with one person and that right there is more "hard to believe" than the virgin mary story. How about the virgin of mother nature of creation story.

Oh yeah and you all have no imagination nor "faith" and it's not to understand the bible, the times that these stories were written in israel and the surrounding areas so were the same stories all around the eastern hemisphere........Greek mythology, ancient egyptian "myths", SOOO many asian doctrines, they all have a messiah that was crucified and ressurected, born of the son of man, and a virgin named Mariam.

tell me why every single culture over there would say these things at the same time.

Also Greek mythology states it clearly the first ages around 5000 b.c. around th etime of adam and eve was a time when Gods roamed the earth then another stage came when it was gods and mortals, then after that the hero stage. These things are called myths and ya'll can't even comprhend them and are so bored in your pure sobriety that you shun anyone else that can handle intoxication.

I say again what is more "mythological" more hard to believe and comprehend than the earth it self than a human life it self, than to be able to mate and create, these things are just as hard to believe.

Humans were not the first creatures to roam the earth.

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: sharinglungs on Nov 24, 2008, 03:12 AM

Yeah I didn't say anything like that. thanks for the reply.

sharinglungs

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 24, 2008, 03:22 AM
Quote from: sharinglungs on Nov 24, 2008, 03:12 AM

Yeah I didn't say anything like that. thanks for the reply.

Mother Nature gave birth to nothing

Evolution created all living creatures.