Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Grow your Hair Long!

Started by i kill for fun, Nov 08, 2008, 08:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

i kill for fun

How long can you grow your hair long wihtout cutting it. (on your head) This has probably already been made into a thread which I am unaware of, but relation to the novembeard, what about the head hair!?
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"

Jizzlobber

if i wanted to ...i could grow it forever..

as it stands, i can put my hair in my mouth
\
im not a big fan of short hair, it doesnt suit me and my girl doesnt really like short hair either.
<

pissedandpierced

I've been trying to grow my hair for years now. The thing with me is that I dye it regularly and use hair straighteners which does damage your hair. I know that my hair is growing because my roots come through at an alarming rate but as the ends are dry they break off. if you don't dye your hair and use conditioner (which is something I do) then it should just grow and grow, I think human hair can grow about an inch per month. If you want it to grow really quickly then I have heard that Sea Kelp tablets work which you can buy from health food shops.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

devilinside

I keep trying to grow it long,but because my hair is soo thick,it gets super hot and irritating,so I cut it. :(

13hourstoparadise

Yeah, I'm Italian, my hair grows thick and FAST! I would say hair cut every two weeks or I look like a bum... Don't get me started on my facial hair, that shit grows so damn fast. ugh.

goldpony

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Nov 08, 2008, 04:17 PM
Yeah, I'm Italian, my hair grows thick and FAST! I would say hair cut every two weeks or I look like a bum... Don't get me started on my facial hair, that shit grows so damn fast. ugh.

+1, my hair gets really wavy and looks like shit grown to any length so i keep it really short
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

deftonekid

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 08, 2008, 03:48 PM
I keep trying to grow it long,but because my hair is soo thick,it gets super hot and irritating,so I cut it. :(
same here

Jacob

I probably have the thickest hair in the world (I'm not kidding, it's fucking thick) so having long hair is really a pain for me. unfortunately I love having long hair and I never give up, even though it mostly looks like crap. right now I'm having longer than I've had in a good while, maybe somewhere around 20-25 cm. I'm gonna keep letting it grow until it gets warm outside again. then I'll just shave.

the longest I ever had was when I had dreads. can't really say exactly how long though.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Jedidiah Solomon

Califorina bees wax dreads, not natty dreads.

Variable

If I was allowed to I would not cut my hair or shave.  The only proper way to go to war is with beautiful 6 ft locks and a big bushy beard.  There is nothing more beautiful, yet terrifying.

Jacob

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 11, 2008, 01:03 AM
Califorina bees wax dreads, not natty dreads.

get yourself some dreads first, then talk like you know what you're talking about.

Jacob

Quote from: Variable on Nov 11, 2008, 08:48 AM
If I was allowed to I would not cut my hair or shave.  The only proper way to go to war is with beautiful 6 ft locks and a big bushy beard.  There is nothing more beautiful, yet terrifying.

is that why we're so terrified of terrorists?

Variable

It's a quote about the Spartans.  They had very long "feminine" hair.  They were fearless in battle.  But right after the battle they were allowed a period where it was acceptable to go ahead and let the fear they should have been feeling out.  They would piss themselves, shake, cry, and fall to the ground.  Then they would comb and oil each others hair in order to calm them from the atrocities that just happened before their eyes.

Jizzlobber

Quote from: Variable on Nov 11, 2008, 09:27 AM
It's a quote about the Spartans.  They had very long "feminine" hair.  They were fearless in battle.  But right after the battle they were allowed a period where it was acceptable to go ahead and let the fear they should have been feeling out.  They would piss themselves, shake, cry, and fall to the ground.  Then they would comb and oil each others hair in order to calm them from the atrocities that just happened before their eyes.

hmm, thats quite a strange thought..manly spartans weeping and combing each others hair.
<

Variable

The only time they were allowed to show weakness was right after battle.  They were still humans.

tarkil

And don't forget they were greek, so they must have buttfucked each other all the time too...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

This is true.  They were very gay.  And I idolize them.  So fuck you all for judging me.

VOTE NO ON PROP 8! ......oh......wait......fucking Mormons..

Jizzlobber

gay spartans combing hair, buttfucking and eating pudding...sounds like a boxoffice hit.
<

Variable

Gates of fire written by steven pressfield.  One of the best books I have ever read