Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Becoming More Popular in Kentucky

Started by Necrocetaceanbeastiality, Nov 10, 2008, 08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

http://www.religioustolerance.org/spanking.htm

QuoteStatus of corporal punishment:

Corporal punishment in schools was/is:
   Banned in Taiwan in 2006-DEC. This became became the 109th country to ban all school corporal punishment.
   Banned in all 175 Catholic Diocesan School Systems in the U.S., according to a survey by the National Coalition to Abolish Corporal Punishment in Schools.
   Banned in 28 states of the U.S.
   Is legal in Utah with the permission of a parent or guardian. However. it is not widely practiced in the state. Most school districts there have a formal ban in place.
   Still permitted in some public and private schools in the U.S.
   Becoming more popular in Kentucky.

Discuss.

Variable

Jizzlobber

i think spanking is retarded! ill never spank my child, ill just educate them properly.
<

devilinside

White Pwny

I laughed too, but didn't comment.  It's always so easy to say what you are going to do.. and how things are going to be... BEFORE you have kids.   ha.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

White Pwny

Before I had children, I swore I'd never spank them.    I swore they would never be disrespectful.   I swore they would always behave... and I swore they would NEVER talk back.    I was wrong about EVERYTHING.     

Variable

lol.  Yeah.  Ideals, don't work in raising children.  Don't work in governing a country.

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Nov 10, 2008, 07:07 PM
wow, do we all 3 agree here?

I do believe so!  :o

Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 10, 2008, 07:23 PM
Before I had children, I swore I'd never spank them.    I swore they would never be disrespectful.   I swore they would always behave... and I swore they would NEVER talk back.    I was wrong about EVERYTHING.     

AMEN! (lol @ me saying amen)

I too had the "game plan" on how my child was gonna be,what he would like,how he would behave etc.  And my kids are great for the most part,but they have those days when "Mom~ Davis...pick up your room.....Davis~ I will when I finish this level of Halo...Mom~Pause it,and clean your room! Davis~OK HOLD ON GAWD!....Mom~flips out at Davis raising his voice" lol

There is NOTHING wrong with spanking your child,not BEATING them,but spanking them . I never once had a spanking,and I turned out semi ok...but I was scared of my dad,and saw him BEAT my brother,so I always behaved. 

We had a thread about this before didn't we? That fat kid that smacked his mom....

alvarezbassist17

god i wanted to say something so filthy here that i grossed myself out and decided not to.  this will be its placeholder just in case i change my mind.

White Pwny

Hm.   Now I wonder what it is.    Is it really that bad?

devlin

its depends on the child i guess. i have a 6 year old and have never raised a hand to him. he talks back and misbaves on occaisin but nothing warranting hitting him. although i have been accused of being to laid back and leaniant (i don't think i spelled that right). but he's far from undisiplined or disrespectful.

goldpony

i dont hit my daughter. shes perfect in my mind
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

White Pwny

Well, things were easy when my kids were little.   My oldest is now 12 .. .middle is 10 and baby is 7.    She has had little to no spankings.. She is a very sweet girl, curious and asks a TON of questions.     

The boys don't hit very often at all.. in fact I can't remember the last time they did... but if their attitude warrants one, so be it.    I'd say girls are far easier than boys.    6 is still very young.   

I may be off the mark a lil, but ya'll are talking about one child.  Things get a bit hairy when you have 2 and 3.   They get into far more mischief together than they do if they are alone......    just sayin.

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 10, 2008, 08:39 PM
We had a thread about this before didn't we? That fat kid that smacked his mom....
Yes Maam.  And I would have beat the kid till he was black and blue.  Then beat the fuck out of the child services people for trying to enable him and let him get away with it.  That kid deserved it.

However, as far as this thread goes.  I think Spanking can be a very useful tool.  As long as we are talking about the real work and not fantasy land where kids listen to us just because we are their parents.  But obviously every kid has a different personality and is raised under different circumstances.  But as a parent, I wont rule out spanking. There is a big difference in spanking and physical abuse.

devlin

yeah i do only have one kid. but one is enough for me, single parent. the mom is around once or twice a month if that. i have a girl who has been around since he was one so she is pretty much his mother, but i still have almost all the responsbility (as i should).

and i agree its definitly harder with multiple children. i am the middle of three boys and we got into alot of trouble.

Variable

devlin

yeah she was a two year lapse in judgement thinking with the wrong head and i got the worst STD there is...a kid. j/k i love my son and would change anything.

p.s. my son is 7. he just turned 7 and i just realized i had written 6.

Variable

I think we will give you a pass on that mistake

devlin

thank you. i promise it wont happen again :)